• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replicator in Atlantis or

are they just reusing the same actress.

pic from lifeline.
    http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s4/4...ne%5F0392.html

pic from Quarantine, pic in second row last one.
    http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?s...sode=13#anch13

From JM's blog, he said she will get a name in s5.

Comment

Nice find. Maybe she is a replicator...

Comment

what will become of this i wonder

Comment

interesting.... and really nice find. could be a big plot plant for later on

Comment

I think she was recasted.

: Green is Good.
            sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
              I think she was recasted.
              Yeah, thinking about it now JM has said in the past that if they cast someone who really works then they'll try and bring them back for a bigger role. Is anyone else getting a bit sick of every new character on in the international expedition being American? I've got nothing against Americans but how hard would it be to cast someone from another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Ebeneezer_Goode View Post
                Yeah, thinking about it now JM has said in the past that if they cast someone who really works then they'll try and bring them back for a bigger role. Is anyone else getting a bit sick of every new character on in the international expedition being American? I've got nothing against Americans but how hard would it be to cast someone from another country?
                Joe Flanigan was the only American in the Original Cast. Currently only he and Jason Momoa are American.

Current Non-American actors:
                David Nykl (Chezch Republic) plays a Chezch.
                David Hewlett (Canada) plays a Canadian
                Amanda Tapping (Britain) plays an American
                Jewel Staite (Canada) plays an American
                Christopher Heyerdahl (Canada) plays an Alien
                Brenda James (Canada) plays a Canadian.
                Rachel Lutrell (Tanzania) plays a Alien Human.

The only bias in Stargate is toward English-speaking countries, a credible constraint.
                Last edited by Ranlier; 22 January 2008, 11:15 AM.

Comment

I couldn't care less where the cast is from, I'm talking about the characters.

Comment

i agree....
                    "You'll be the most unpopular robot fighter since Sergeant Feces Processor."

sigpic

God: Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy"...

Comment

Its one of the things that annoyed me about killing off Beckett. Not only was he one of my favorite characters he was also the only one of the main cast who actually seemed like he was not american. I mean, yeah sure McKay is Canadian but mostly, other then the patch on his arm you dont really notice it.

Of course as an American I am fine with americans being cast as heros, but this is SUPPOSED to be an international expidetion so it would be nice to have someone besides Zelinka with an accent.
                      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Omg I Noticed The Exactly Same Personal, Seriously As Soon As I Saw Her In Quarantine I Was Like "holy Crap"....so Yeah Thank You For This!!!

Comment

I respect that, and also note the nationalities of their characters.

I should also respond that if you consider the actor's nationality distinct from that of the character- new girl isn't American yet. We haven't seen her flag patch.

Comment

Maybe she is an Asuran and in "Quarantine", instead of it being caused by an atmospheric disturbance, she cause the computer problems in the hopes that the city would self-destruct and she faked the sensor reports of an ionic disturbance.

Mmm... Baseless speculation is tasty.

Comment

I don't care, she was hot. That said, I'm pretty sure she is human. I can't imagine somebody new just wandering the base and not be thoroughly checked out.

Though it's the same actress...and she's getting a name in S.5....HELL YEAH!

And maybe during filming she just happened to be on hand?

And just in case anyone's curious, her name is Sharon Taylor.

http://imdb.com/name/nm0853175/
                              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                              X