Hey iTunes, what's up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey iTunes, what's up?

This season, I typically get the iTunes email about 6 hours after the episode played on Sci-Fi. With Quarantine, it's now late Sunday evening and iTunes has not been updated.

Got the same problem. Apple's iTunes say they are available for download within 48 hours after airing. No "Usually", no "expected", no "estimage" just flat 48 hours.

I sent an e-mail asking them when they expect it to be available. The automated message said they would respond within 48 hours, but since the last 48 hour deadline was reached, I'm not to confident about this 48 hour deadline being met either.

Comment

It's Monday afternoon, and still no Quarantine.

I checked my e-mail, to see if there was notice by iTunes that the show was released yet. Nope.
      Last edited by Jill_Ion; 21 January 2008, 12:52 PM.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
      O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

They have it on Amazon Unbox.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...0952024&sr=8-2
        I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Thanks, Avenger!

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
            I've already paid for the iTunes Season Pass.

Comment

iTunes still doesn't have it up...has anyone heard from them or have new info on the situation? Cause I want what I've paid for thank you! Haha...it's getting annoying though.
              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

They should be more prompt with such things. Gives even more of an edge to piracy and getting what you want, when you want.

Comment

Originally posted by BulletPro View Post
                  I've already paid for the iTunes Season Pass.
                  Ditto.

Plus I don't like the idea of downloading Amazon.com's movie player, which is of unknown size, just to view one episode. I'm anxious to see Quarantine, but not that anxious.

Its just another program to consume system resources, and just another website that will send me e-mail after e-mail about what's new (even if I don't solicitate it.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                    iTunes still doesn't have it up...has anyone heard from them or have new info on the situation? Cause I want what I've paid for thank you! Haha...it's getting annoying though.
                    I got an e-mail from apple yesterday saying they were looking into it. If I don't here anything from them by Friday you can be sure they will receive a verbal thrashing.

Comment

As eager as I am to see the show, sounds like Apple's looking into it. I'll be impatiently patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Gater-ade View Post
                        I got an e-mail from apple yesterday saying they were looking into it. If I don't here anything from them by Friday you can be sure they will receive a verbal thrashing.
                        Oh goody then! Someone hit the wrong button and screwed everything up, fire em! Haha...the wait is so not fair. Thanks for the info!
                        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

If any of you are in the UK or have sky, its on sky1 at 8 and wednesday at 9 on sky1.
                          Best quotes ever:
                          O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                          Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                          Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                          Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                          Thor:I like the yellow ones
                          O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Originally posted by BulletPro View Post
                            This season, I typically get the iTunes email about 6 hours after the episode played on Sci-Fi. With Quarantine, it's now late Sunday evening and iTunes has not been updated.
                            hmm, thats pretty poor. it's usually out via other sources 30mins after it finishes airing...

Originally posted by Gater-ade
                            its just another program to consume system resources, and just another website that will send me e-mail after e-mail about what's new (even if I don't solicitate it.
                            it doesnt use up any system resources if its not running. and you only need to run it watch the video.
                            Just filter the emails to the junk pile. 2 clicks, problem solved

Comment

This is the first time I haven't been able to download SGA on Friday night. Though it's frustrating, I'm ready to understand one mess-up. We're all humans...aren't we????

Comment

Working...
                              X