Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radek in the vents

anyone know what he was ranting about?

cause the whole scene i was hoping he was quoting Die Hard, and THAT would have been outstanding

according to Pajus he said

Radek CZ:Jezisi, to je neuveritelny, ja jsem takovej debil. Ten si bude myslet, ze jsem naprostej idiot... No tak co mne zbejva. Ne, to ne... Ja se sem nevejdu... Fuj, to smrdi... Jezisimaria... Jezisi, to snad ne...

Radek EN: Jesus, that's unbelieveable, I'm such a moron. He'll think I'm a complete idiot... Well, what options have I left... No, not this... I won't fit in here... Yuck, this stinks... Jesus Maria... Jesus, not this...
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Raddick falling out the vents was funny as hell

Comment

Haha I loved it. He's a great character.
        Geral Corasjo

Comment

he was so john mclaine in that scene i cant wait til it happens again and he can give the "how can the same thing happen to the same guy twice" line

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

Radek CZ:Jezisi, to je neuveritelny, ja jsem takovej debil. Ten si bude myslet, ze jsem naprostej idiot... No tak co mne zbejva. Ne, to ne... Ja se sem nevejdu... Fuj, to smrdi... Jezisimaria... Jezisi, to snad ne...

Radek EN: Jesus, that's unbelieveable, I'm such a moron. He'll think I'm a complete idiot... Well, what options have I left... No, not this... I won't fit in here... Yuck, this stinks... Jesus Maria... Jesus, not this...
            Y'know, all I was hoping for was a line about how now knowing what a TV dinner feels like.

Ah well, maybe next time.
            It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
            --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

So he is Eastern Orthodox...

Comment

Originally posted by Gala View Post
                That it was.
                I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

LOL yes

Comment

First time I laughed hysterically in SGA.

Comment

It shouldn't have been funny but it sure was!
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

he was so funny love dis guy..
                        BRING BACK SGA.. NEVER WATCHING SCI-FI OR SGU EVER

Comment

I loved Radick in 'quarentine'... the scene in the vents, and him checking out Carter's chest had me cracking up.

Comment

i was kinda hopin for the "come out to the coast we'll get together have a few laughs"

Comment

I must admit i'm a bit disappointed. I would have expected one or two Die Hard comments, or at least a yippie kai yay.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X