I'm puzzled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
    It took 4 people, including two very fit military man, a fit military woman, and a scientist, so no, it wasn't laughable.
    Yes it was, open your eyes and realise that SGA isn't perfect. Far from it.

They kept showing over and over people trying to force the doors open with NO effect whatsoever. Then all of a sudden, a couple of military personnel show up, grab on, then a quarter of a second later it's open.

Comment

Originally posted by stevearm07 View Post

They kept showing over and over people trying to force the doors open with NO effect whatsoever. Then all of a sudden, a couple of military personnel show up, grab on, then a quarter of a second later it's open.
      Except that they said the transporter doors are lighter than the other doors. Why can't you get it through your head. We are talking about two completely different types of doors and it took four people to get them open. It may not be a great reason, but it was stated that they are lighter and would be easier to open.

Perfecto!

Comment

I never said it was perfect but I also don't find new things to pick at with each episode. Try actually watching one without a magnifing glass.

We are talking about two different types of doors here how hard is that to understand! The doors on the transpoter are not as strong as the other doors! Geesh!
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

How convenient for the writing staff who can't write anything better. As usual.

Comment

If all you are going to do is whine, why do you watch the show? So you have something to gripe about?

Comment

Originally posted by Tupopoflungo View Post
              If all you are going to do is whine, why do you watch the show? So you have something to gripe about?
              He has the right to gripe no matter how annoying it is.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Would you have been happy if they hand a crowbar or something? What exactly do you expect them to do? The transporter doors aren't blast doors. How is that so horrible? Elevator doors in the real world can be forced open by people too.
                I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Working...
                X