• Time
  • Show
Clear All

for anyone that wants them...

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

pouts because he can't find a decent picture of the gateroom to make a wedding photo...

there's the wedding album though

M

Comment

I think they're a great couple Anyone can use, just please say i di them The bottom 2 are great for desktops.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e.../jenronbig.jpg

<folks, inline images must be LESS than 700 pixels wide please
        Last edited by Skydiver; 24 January 2008, 09:20 AM.
        Voting for The Doctor and the Wild Man marriage in season 5 of Atlantis

sigpic

Comment

I think they are cute together. Ronon could throw Keller over his shoulder and walk out with her - if she was into that kinda thing.

Damn, Ronon could throw me over his shoulder and walk off with me - as long as I get one of his smiles beforehand.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
          O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

wow Koochielala, nice work

M

Comment

Originally posted by methosivanhoe View Post

M
              i like them but i think they should say caveman instead of wild man

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
              Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

so, i had this odd thought when i was messing with a ronon/keller scene for a ficlet...what do you think the chances are that keller has never had a boyfriend before?

with her whole 'i was years ahead and graduated college before i could vote', she'd be a prime candidate for rarely dating and possibly not having intimate friends
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

that could be a possibility...

she hasn't mentioned anything about an ex BF or husband before...

M

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    so, i had this odd thought when i was messing with a ronon/keller scene for a ficlet...what do you think the chances are that keller has never had a boyfriend before?

with her whole 'i was years ahead and graduated college before i could vote', she'd be a prime candidate for rarely dating and possibly not having intimate friends
                    I would guess she's a late bloomer when it comes to dating. As pretty as she is I'm sure more than one man has asked her out in her adult years. However, I would guess her child-prodigy years left her isolated and any relationship she's had (even as an adult) has been superficial and awkward.

But she didn't look too shy (or unknowledgeable) when she leaned in to kiss Ronon.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana
                    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Y'know, as much as i thought Ronon & Keller were cute together in this episode, I just saw last season's episode "Echoes," and there were some very touching Ronon/Teyla moments. I've always thought those two were exceptionally close, and some of that may be because they're both 'outsiders' within the Atlantis expedition, but I think it could easily morph someday into something more than friendship.

So, while I think Ronon & Keller might be an interesting and sweet relationship, I think in the long term I'd prefer to see him & Teyla end up together (or at least a hint at it) when the series finally ends, years (and years!) from now.

Comment

I wouldn't be against Ronon and Keller getting together. But if this doesn't go anywhere, I won't be crushed either.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman View Post
                          Like I just said in another thread, I think he's been letting himself get tagged sparring on purpose when he knows she's on duty... just to let her sew him up. He likes her...
                          Same here. Especially after the way he looks at her when she comments that this is the third time this week.

Comment

GO Keller and Ronan! They complete one another!!!! (Her and Mckay together would be aweful!!!!)

Comment

Working...
                            X