Keller and Dex. Rawr!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keller and Dex. Rawr!

Jewel said one time that if there was anyone she thought her character should end up with it was Ronon. It looks like just that is happening. Looking forward to seeing where this goes!

I loved how awkward ronon was at the end of the ep!

Comment

I'm really surprised with how natural the chemistry between the two characters is. It was a little weird what Ronon said about thinking she was weak... I dunno, it was a little mean I guess. But still, they look good together.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Like I just said in another thread, I think he's been letting himself get tagged sparring on purpose when he knows she's on duty... just to let her sew him up. He likes her...
        "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
        "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
        BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rpmguitar View Post
          I loved how awkward ronon was at the end of the ep!
          It's so cute.

To steal a line from Miss Congeniality, "he likes her, he thinks she's sexy, he wants to date her."

LOLz

Someone should edit the scenes and replace the score with Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On".

Comment

Originally posted by Ganthet Jr. View Post
            I'm really surprised with how natural the chemistry between the two characters is. It was a little weird what Ronon said about thinking she was weak... I dunno, it was a little mean I guess. But still, they look good together.
            I agree. I thought it was going to be far too cheesy on screen, but there was some great chemistry. Their scenes were the best in the episode, IMO.
            I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

I concur! Hey where's the Keller image?

Funny thing was right when Ronan walked into the Infirmary I went ".... He's there a lot... They couldn't be trying to... " then as it unfolded, I actually liked the direction it was going. I think it's clear that Keller has self confidence issues about her place on such an advanced and dangerous mission and I think Ronan's strong, supportive, loyal side is a great fit for her. And of course his history of being in love with a doctor/nurse is a strong psychological factor here. That kinda thing happens IRL a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganthet Jr. View Post
                Him calling her weak seemed a bit mean to me, but I thought it was cute how he tryed to say it in a nice way I find it funny that he has to hurt himself to see Keller, wouldn't it just be easier (and less painful) to just talk to her? *shudders at the thought of having to get so many stitches*

Comment

It was cute but I don't see them having anything really in common with each other besides being locked up the same room together. If the writers want it to work, they have to expand on it a bit.
                  Geral Corasjo

Comment

They get along, thats quite rare in most relationships these days.

Comment

it will be nice to see an emotional side to ronon too he is always so blocked off and bad ass, this makes him a lot more whole as a character. and what a choice lol

Comment

Well, you saw a little bit of emotion from him when he was talking about his past relationship with Melena. (for the first time! Finally)

Comment

I thought they were cute together. Big strong Ronon and small delicate Keller. Altho I think we've already seen that she has it in her to be just as handy with a sidearm as anyone else.

I hope the writers explore this relationship in the future-- but SLOWLY, please... let it develop naturally & tentatively. And I also agree w/ others that Keller needs a little character development. Basically I like her character but she needs to be fleshed out so she's not just a caricature. More human and less "little miss perfect, female Doogie Houser." They've already started down that path in humanizing her more, so I hope they continue.

Comment

I love how right before he made his move, he smelled her hair. Pimp move. That little smile she had right before they were to kiss was good too.
                            It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
                            --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

they are cute together.
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X