No announcement yet.

mckay & Katie question spoliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, Katie and Rodney have broken up. In the intro of Harmony, Rodney "calls dibs" on the third sister so he's obviously looking for someone new, and the following dialogue between him and John supports this. I'm glad that it's over between those two because now Rodney can continue hitting on other chicks.

Comment

I really hope it's over. Katie is so annoying, but I don't know why I have found her annoying ever since they introduced her character.

I was also hoping she would die by the end of the episode, maybe we get lucky and she is dead before the season is over so we never have to worry about them getting married.

Fingers crossed.
      BRING BACK DR. ELIZABETH WEIR

Comment

Originally posted by Emme View Post
        I've been thinking about this relationship thing with tv shows and there is a common thread. When one couple breaks up another get together? They don't often have 2 or more main characters having relationships.

Sorry for the outside refs but what I'm thinking is that they do it to have one token gesture of a relationship in the series. That what I think TPTB might do.
        Just a little either welcome or unwelcome taste of that aspect of things, believing this will keep the various shippers happy. Whether it's their favorite character or not.
        I'm not saying this is the standard for all shows but it does happen a lot.
        I've been lurking around just looking at this thread and thought about your comment. Given that once adverts are taken out these programmes last about 45 minutes, I suspect the number of relationships is limited by the amount of time that can be spent on them and still drive the adventure along - how long would an episode have to be if Ronan, Teyla, Rodney, Sheppard and Carter were all to be shown in their relationships as well as having a fight with the Wraith?
        Mircalla

'Never tremble with a newt'

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post
          I think (hope? [pray?!]) it's over.
          I Don't. I actually think that relationship was one of the few good things to happen to Rodney since he has become a main character.

Comment

Seems Harmony settles the question, if Sheppard and Rodney are arguing over who will get the girl.

Comment

From the expration that i got, Rodney is not good at relationships.
              He is more of a type that likes to chase after impossible odds, but once he manages , he doesnt know what to do next.
              Katie was simple so out of Rodneys league, yet he managed to tame her. Once he did it, he simply lost the intrest, i guess.
              We are born capable of greatness... If we are to be who we are, and what we are; if we are to accomplish great things, then we must learn the heart's most essential rule:

Comment

Originally posted by Ranlier View Post
                Seems Harmony settles the question, if Sheppard and Rodney are arguing over who will get the girl.
                Rodney was in the relationship when they went to that volcano planet and it did not stop him chasing that lass. Nor did it stop him in the game..

Comment

Working...
                X