Samantha Carter/Martouf/Lantash Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gefjon87 View Post
    Hi Really sorry been having problems logging in here. Yeah I tend to think that anything after season 5 doesn't really exist and that Martouf never died
    Hathor_girl am I right in thinking you are from Sweden?
    I completely agree on nothing after certain episodes existing. Martouf/Lantash are just fine - alive and well! I need more fixit fics!

Yes, I'm from Sweden (from a suburb of Stockholm).
    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Det tycker jag med Jag bodde i stockholm för ett år sen. Nu bor jag i hemlandet igen men jag reser ofta till sverige.

I've read quite a bit of your work, it's really good. I hope to start writing again soon, it's just difficult as I'm doing master's degree at the moment. I always thought that Sam, Martouf and Lantash deserved to be together

Comment

Det tycker jag med Jag bodde i stockholm för ett år sen. Nu bor jag i hemlandet igen men jag reser ofta till sverige.

I've read quite a bit of your work, it's really good. I hope to start writing again soon, it's just difficult as I'm doing master's degree at the moment. I always thought that Sam, Martouf and Lantash deserved to be together
        Du är från England, eller hur? Du skrivar bra svenska!

Thank you! I have read some of your fic too - it was some of the first I read when I started reading fanfic for this fandom. I really hope you start writing again! We need more Stargate fic writers who are sympathetic to Sam/Martouf/Lantash
        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

And I am from Denmark (but I can read Swedish )

Good to see some activity here! There has been way too quiet!
          sigpic
          Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Hej Hathor_girl and Skadi, Thanks I'm English and currently living in England again. Spent 2015- 2016 living in Sweden ( Linköping, Lidingö, Stockholm, Karlstad). I love the Swedish language! I also like Danish and Norwegian as well. Norwegian is easier for me to understand than Danish though.

Which do you both prefer, Martouf or Lantash?

Comment

Hej Hathor_girl and Skadi, Thanks I'm English and currently living in England again. Spent 2015- 2016 living in Sweden ( Linköping, Lidingö, Stockholm, Karlstad). I love the Swedish language! I also like Danish and Norwegian as well. Norwegian is easier for me to understand than Danish though.

Which do you both prefer, Martouf or Lantash?
              I love them both! I think I like Lantash a little more than Martouf, but nearly the same
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome to round 10 of the Tok'ra Kree! Prompt-a-thon!

The time has come to leave prompts for the 10th round. We got a lot of wonderful prompts for the last round, and we hope the same will be the case now!

Prompting is open from May 15th and through May 28th.

Schedule for the prompt-a-thon:

Prompting: May 15th - 28th, 2017.
                Claiming: May 29th - June 11th, 2017 (max 2 prompts).
                Claiming: June 12th - August 13th, 2017 (additional claiming).
                Claiming Ends / Last Day To Drop Out: August 13th, 2017.
                Posting: August 14th - September 4th, 2017.

Leave Tok’ra related Stargate prompts on the comm's page on Livejournal or on Dreamwidth, where you can also find more information. You do not need an account! You are very welcome to leave prompts anonymously!

Prompts should belong to the Stargate universe (SG-1, SGA, SGU, movies), though crossovers are permitted.
                sigpic

Comment

I love them both equally too Hathor_girl wha's the Tok'ra kree! Prompt a thon?

Comment

I love them both equally too Hathor_girl wha's the Tok'ra kree! Prompt a thon?
                    From one of their recent posts:

"Tok'ra Kree is a community for fan challenges focused on the Tok'ra from Stargate SG-1. The challenge is run as a prompt-a-thon.

Fic/art can be any rating (G to NC-17), and gen, het, slash, femslash, poly... Any and all pairings (or none) are welcome! Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, the movies, as well as crossovers are welcome.

One or more Tok'ra must play a major part in the fanwork and not just be there as a convenient source of information, a way to get a spaceship, someone to blame, or similar. They do not, however, have to be one of the main character(s)."

So, it's a Livejournal (and Dreamwidth) community/group for people who like the Tok'ra and want to read/enjoy/create fanworks about them. They have challenges once or twice a year, where people leave prompts for a couple weeks and then (other?) people claim some of those prompts and write fic and sometimes make fanart based on that.

There aren't that many taking part of it anymore, perhaps 10 people all together?

They are currently at the "claiming" stage of the challenge, meaning that there is a post with a list of prompts here on Livejournal and here on Dreamwidth where you can claim prompts from the list if you want to try and write/create something. If you find you don't have the time, you can just drop out with no consequences.

You don't need an account at Livejournal or Dreamwidth to take part - you can use openid or just comment anonymously.

I usually try and leave some prompts and also claim a prompt or two and write something. I expect to do the same this time

Come take part - it's usually fun
                    sigpic

Comment

By the way, they also have various information and stuff on their pages, which is useful for fic writing etc.:

-Info about canon Tok'ra
                      -Info on canon Goa'uld: 01, 02
                      -Tok'ra Screencaps
                      -List of Tok'ra episodes
                      -Jaffa Forehead Symbols
                      -Tok'ra and Tau'ri cooperation
                      -Things the Tok'ra have done for the Tau'ri and the Galaxy
                      -Tok'ra and Goauld Tech. Weapons . Ships . Misc.
                      -General Stargate screencaps (on Roeskva's page - she's one of the mods)

This as well as plenty of prompts and plot bunnies are linked from their resource page.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post

Welcome to round 10 of the Tok'ra Kree! Prompt-a-thon!

The time has come to leave prompts for the 10th round. We got a lot of wonderful prompts for the last round, and we hope the same will be the case now!

Prompting is open from May 15th and through May 28th.

Schedule for the prompt-a-thon:

Prompting: May 15th - 28th, 2017.
                        Claiming: May 29th - June 11th, 2017 (max 2 prompts).
                        Claiming: June 12th - August 13th, 2017 (additional claiming).

Claiming Ends / Last Day To Drop Out: August 13th, 2017.
                        Posting: August 14th - September 4th, 2017.

Leave Tok’ra related Stargate prompts on the comm's page on Livejournal or on Dreamwidth, where you can also find more information. You do not need an account! You are very welcome to leave prompts anonymously!

Prompts should belong to the Stargate universe (SG-1, SGA, SGU, movies), though crossovers are permitted.

Claiming has now begun: on Livejournal | on Dreamwidth
                        sigpic

Comment

I have seen a few prompts I would like to take and I'm working on a couple of fics myself. But I know if I took claimed one of the prompts, I wouldn't be able to complete it before the deadline as I'm doing a joint Master's degree at University. I will take on the challenges though if I could be allowed to have extra time

P.S. Jag ska resa till Stockholm i September och jag hade tänkt mig att det kommer att bli kul att träffas folk som gillar stargate som jag gör. Skadi kanske får följa med on hon vill det

Comment

Nice to see you all again.

Comment

I have seen a few prompts I would like to take and I'm working on a couple of fics myself. But I know if I took claimed one of the prompts, I wouldn't be able to complete it before the deadline as I'm doing a joint Master's degree at University. I will take on the challenges though if I could be allowed to have extra time

P.S. Jag ska resa till Stockholm i September och jag hade tänkt mig att det kommer att bli kul att träffas folk som gillar stargate som jag gör. Skadi kanske får följa med on hon vill det
                              I think you can claim prompts and then if you don't finish on time, just say so and then you can post to the comm later - and to their AO3 collection. So go ahead and claim some prompts!

And welcome, don't remember if I've told you - haven't been here for a while

Originally posted by Ibn Rushd View Post
                              Nice to see you all again.
                              The same! Good to see some activity here! Place was much more active a few years ago. Now people seem to pop in with a few months in between Let's hope it becomes more active now!

Comment

Hi Nice to know there are still some Sam/Martouf/Lantash shippers around

I looked at the prompts and hope to be accepted for the one I chose

Comment

Working...
                                X