Samantha Carter/Martouf/Lantash Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gefjon87 View Post
    I have seen a few prompts I would like to take and I'm working on a couple of fics myself. But I know if I took claimed one of the prompts, I wouldn't be able to complete it before the deadline as I'm doing a joint Master's degree at University. I will take on the challenges though if I could be allowed to have extra time

P.S. Jag ska resa till Stockholm i September och jag hade tänkt mig att det kommer att bli kul att träffas folk som gillar stargate som jag gör. Skadi kanske får följa med on hon vill det
    Wee! Låter kul! Jag hoppas vi kan träffas!

Originally posted by Ibn Rushd View Post
    Nice to see you all again.
    The same!

Originally posted by LtKatia View Post
    I think you can claim prompts and then if you don't finish on time, just say so and then you can post to the comm later - and to their AO3 collection. So go ahead and claim some prompts!
    Yep. concurs. Claim away! I look forward to reading what you write!
    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Jag med I've started to write it and then other plot bunnies appear

I've put up my latest fic on Symbotica it's called For his eyes only. Comments would be greatly appreciated because it's my first work of fiction for like 10 years

Nice to see people still around

Comment

Read and liked your fic! Please write more

I do agree with Roeskva (who also made a comment on Symbiotica) that it's easier to read if you make some more paragraphs. Otherwise it's fine!
        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Hiya All,

Thanks for the feedback on the fic I saw Roeskva's comment on symbiotica I had massive amounts of trouble uploading and then when i succeeded I realised about the paragraph thing. Will note it for my next submission

Does anyone know if PaganTwylight is still active or around?

Comment

I read your fic! Very good! Please write more
            sigpic
            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Thanks for the feedback I do intend to write more. I've several plot bunnies hopping around in my head

Comment

Originally posted by Gefjon87 View Post

Does anyone know if PaganTwylight is still active or around?
                She is sort-of active in the Tok'ra resistance yahoo group - posting there sometimes. It's been a couple years since she posted any new fic due to pain in a hand or something, I think.
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry for not being very active here lately. I've been on vacation, and then back to work. Just got final confirmation that I'm going on our company's business trip to China! We're leaving in less than a week, so I will need every moment until then to prepare and probably won't be able to check in here until I'm back in 6-7 weeks. I am crazy looking forward to this trip!

I do have a fic that I am working on for Tok'ra Kree! I will try to finish it if I have any time over during the trip, so maybe I can post it when I return!
                  sigpic

Comment

Tok’ra Kree! Round 10 - Posting begins/claiming continues

Posting for round 10 has begun today, August 14th and runs through October 4th, 2017 (until midnight your timezone).

You may post your fanwork anytime during the open posting period.

You can find posting instructions in this post on DW and this post on LJ.

NOTE that claiming continues until September 1st, 2017.

The requirement for your fic/artwork/podfic is only that one or more Tok'ra play an important part, and are not merely there as an easy way to get information and/or technology.

All ratings welcome. Also, gen, het, femslash, slash, poly, are welcome. Show should be Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, the Stargate movies, crossovers between any of these, or crossover with other show, as long as the Stargate component is clear.

If you need them, the rules can be found here and the FAQ is here.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi Hathor_girl

Thanks for the info on Pagantwylight. Hope you enjoy your works trip to China

Comment

I love Sam and Martouf together so much, they are my favourite couple in Stargate!

Even though they initially connected because of their relationships with Jolinar, and some people seem to think that's the only reason they became friends, simply because Sam was the host for Jolinar who was Martouf's mate, but I disagree, it's obvious their friendship was genuine and they genuinely cared for each other. And I think sometime later Martouf may have actually fallen in love with Sam herself, I know his symbiote Lantash fell in love with Sam, and since the Tok'ras have such a truly mutual and harmonious relationship with their symbiotes, Martouf said they love as one, it's possible that Martouf himself may have also loved Sam the same way. And let's not forget that Sam and Martouf did become a couple in an alternate reality and they almost kissed each other on the lips in the main reality, so there was obviously some attraction between them
                        I wish they hadn't killed off Martouf, he had so much potential and so much more to contribute as a character, I would've liked to have seen his character and his relationship with Sam grow and evolve even more

Comment

Working...
                        X