This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Dr. McKay going to die? trio spoilers

Hi, I´m a big fan of Dr. McKay, he´s my favorite chatacter, and I hear that in the episode "Trio" he´s going to be stuck in a hole, with no means of escape!, is he going to leave the show??
    sigpicDr.Bj�rn ��r J�nsson

ATA gene natural carrier.

Originally posted by Dr.Jónsson View Post
    Hi, I´m a big fan of Dr. McKay, he´s my favorite chatacter, and I hear that in the episode "Trio" he´s going to be stuck in a hole, with no means of escape!, is he going to leave the show??
    No no he's not leavin...Don't worry

S4 spoilers
    Spoiler:
    Him,Carter and Keller all get stuck in the hole but they'll find their way out....He isn't leaving!
    sigpic

Comment

unfortunately...no. My god! what would SGA do if DH found a better gig? He's the star of the show now.
      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
        unfortunately...no. My god! what would SGA do if DH found a better gig? He's the star of the show now.
        There's a better gig than SGA???

WOOHOO!!! David's the star now!!!

Nice avatar Dr.J
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

No he's not leaving, DH leaving Atlantis is just never going to happen just imagine the fans reaction.

besides Mckay gets stuck in the hole with

Spoiler:
          Carter and Keller
          sigpic

Comment

Short answers: No

Long answer:
            There were rumours about early in the season that said McKay dies, I assume these started because of
            Spoiler:
            Doppelganger, where indeed McKay does die... only it isn't real...
            David is signed on for season 5 as far as I know and by all accounts David is still having fun playing McKay, personally I wish him all the best and I hope to god that tptb write McKay better in season 5 then in season 4 for all our sakes.

Comment

Working...
            X