X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate merchandising in New York?

Hello everyone!

I looked for a thread with some store address (not on the web I mean) where to buy stargate merchandising. But didn't find any so I post this new one.
    I was looking for some store in New York City.

So, does any one know where I can buy some stargate merchandising (especially T shirts) in NYC ?

thanks,
    ac28

Hi! I'm in NYC and I don't know any store that sells the Stargate merchandise. The only place I can think of that might sell it is Forbidden Planet - but I'm not sure of that. Creation entertainment has the license for the Stargate stuff I think.

Edit: If there's a con in the NY area, you can probably get the t-shirts there. But the only one I know of coming up is I-Con at Stony Brook. NY Comic Con and Big Apple Con don't have their cons until later on I think. I'm not sure if you can even get Stargate merchandise there.
    Last edited by Suzotchka; 17 January 2008, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Thanks for answering me.

THe fact is I'm french and I'm looking for specific T-shirts that, by now, I've only found on the creation entertainment website. but the shipping cost for France are very very expensive!! So I'm looking for an alternate solution to get them, and as, one of my friend is actually in NYC, I thought that maybe she could have buy them for me there. I'll try forbidden planet anyway, thanks. If another idea of place comes to your mind, tell me.

Comment

Working...
      X