No announcement yet.

The Jack/Ianto Discussion and Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the line about the measuring tape but it was hardly classy. Hmm, what excately is John known for again? I know what Tennant is known for... hee.

*PG forum*

Comment

Either way, I know that Ianto is getting buffer and buffer, sexier and sexier, HOTTER & HOTTER!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JackHarkness_Hot View Post
        Either way, I know that Ianto is getting buffer and buffer, sexier and sexier, HOTTER & HOTTER!!!!!!
        Totally!!!!

I'm back from my week in Scotland had to rush back to the apartment on Wednesday and missed the first 5 minutes, then realised i hadn't set reset at home! Nearly throw something at the t.v.
        Adam
        Spoiler:

Was waiting for the kiss all episode but i loved the way Jack trusted Ianto, there was never any doubt in his mind that Ianto might be telling the truth. The kiss on the forehead was even better than a make out as it shows how deep their relationship is getting. Fingers crossed for bloppers as well!

Reset
        Spoiler:

OMFG!!! I couldn't stop giggling at the unit cap scenes, first Jack then Ianto 'we dabble'. And the scene where Owen nearly takes Iantos head off and then the guts bit! There was so much i loved about that episode.

Edit: 1000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!! Off celebrating!
        Last edited by Red Phoniex; 17 February 2008, 02:44 AM.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex View Post
          Totally!!!!

I'm back from my week in Scotland had to rush back to the apartment on Wednesday and missed the first 5 minutes, then realised i hadn't set reset at home! Nearly throw something at the t.v.
          Adam
          Spoiler:

Was waiting for the kiss all episode but i loved the way Jack trusted Ianto, there was never any doubt in his mind that Ianto might be telling the truth. The kiss on the forehead was even better than a make out as it shows how deep their relationship is getting. Fingers crossed for bloppers as well!

Reset
          Spoiler:

OMFG!!! I couldn't stop giggling at the unit cap scenes, first Jack then Ianto 'we dabble'. And the scene where Owen nearly takes Iantos head off and then the guts bit! There was so much i loved about that episode.

Edit: 1000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!! Off celebrating!
          congrats to 1000 posts

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
          Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
            I liked the line about the measuring tape but it was hardly classy. Hmm, what excately is John known for again? I know what Tennant is known for... hee.

*PG forum*
            Ironically they're both known for the same thing.. though I heard DT's was a joke n.n.... (I say we find out fact from fiction... any volunteers? LMAO)

*runs away from the PG-Police*
            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
              Ironically they're both known for the same thing.. though I heard DT's was a joke n.n.... (I say we find out fact from fiction... any volunteers? LMAO)

*runs away from the PG-Police*
              *Me! pick me!* Hmm, I could say so much but I would get modded. *moving on*

Comment

which is why i lurk -sweeps gutter floor-
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

reset
                  Spoiler:
                  dabble!!! dabble!!! bwahaha oh those two get me going. i love jack asking martha to get ianto a red hat. is anyone else thinking ianto wearing a red hat, a tie, and nothing else???
                  "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                  "what?"
                  *throat punch*
                  My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                  LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                    reset
                    Spoiler:
                    dabble!!! dabble!!! bwahaha oh those two get me going. i love jack asking martha to get ianto a red hat. is anyone else thinking ianto wearing a red hat, a tie, and nothing else???
                    just the image i got

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                      reset
                      Spoiler:
                      -stares off into space for a few minutes- xD
                      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                      sigpic

Comment

this thread needs more piccies of janto goodness

P.S.: (((Sunny))) I guess that the first pic was the one you were looking for a while back - ianto, jack and a cup of cofee.
                        "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Hi :waves. Haven't posted here before but I sneaked in now and then. I jus had to gush and thought this would be the right place for it.

Oh.My.Gosh. I just saw "To The Last Man". I felt very sorry for Tosh but what totally sidetracked me was the KISS. Yes it is the third now but this is getting better and better.

Being here, I’ve seen things I never dreamed I’d see. Loved people I never would have known if I just stayed where I was. I wouldn’t change that for the world.
                          and that KISS that made me all hot and bothered. Phew.

Jack and Ianto Forever
                          He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                          He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                          And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                            Oh they are very nice. I love Ianto in his suit, or out of it... whatever! *hee*

Originally posted by huntress
                            Oh.My.Gosh. I just saw "To The Last Man". I felt very sorry for Tosh but what totally sidetracked me was the KISS. Yes it is the third now but this is getting better and better.
                            Yay! If it goes on like this I won't need to read anymore fanfics the real thing is just too good all by itself, although I wouldn't say no to a "bed scene" in an eppy. *whistles innocently*

I can't wait for the next ep!

Comment

did i hear some one say, more janto goodness???

"victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*
                              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Hey guys! We've had 100 posts! Go Janto!!!!!!!

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Working...
                                X