Tod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tod

WHo else thinks that we havent seen the last of Tod? I hope they dont get rid of him. I really like his character. Its almost like he is one of hte good guys, well in a perverted sort of way.

He is def not dead.

Comment

Todd is back in The Last Man so yeah he's still alive.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

yea hes a quality character

Comment

joe already said he'll be back
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Todd will be back in a showdown with Michael

Comment

Yes! I had a good feeling he wasn't dead, but I'm happy he'll be back this season! He's got to be my new favorite character Anyway, any body happen to have a pic of him? I've been looking, but obviously not in the right places.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithfound
                Yes! I had a good feeling he wasn't dead, but I'm happy he'll be back this season! He's got to be my new favorite character Anyway, any body happen to have a pic of him? I've been looking, but obviously not in the right places.

I found a site with a LOT of screen caps...but they don't have the most recent eps up yet. Caps of Chris as Todd from Common Ground there. I have a couple caps of Brendan as Todd from BAMSR...but not sure WHERE they came from. I can't get to them now because of the computer I'm on, but will see if I can find them tomorrow.

Here's the site that has Common Ground caps, the Seer, and Miller's Crossing - all Todd (Chris Heyerdahl) episodes, I think.... Brendan actually makes a more handsome Todd then Chris, but Chris offers more expression...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/

(if it's not allowed to post links like this, please let me know!)

das
                Last edited by dasNdanger; 16 January 2008, 04:53 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks bunches! I found exactly what I needed

Comment

Originally posted by wraithfound
                    Thanks bunches! I found exactly what I needed

Glad I could be of assistance!!!

das
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                      I found a site with a LOT of screen caps...but they don't have the most recent eps up yet. Caps of Chris as Todd from Common Ground there. I have a couple caps of Brendan as Todd from BAMSR...but not sure WHERE they came from. I can't get to them now because of the computer I'm on, but will see if I can find them tomorrow.

Here's the site that has Common Ground caps, the Seer, and Miller's Crossing - all Todd (Chris Heyerdahl) episodes, I think.... Brendan actually makes a more handsome Todd then Chris, but Chris offers more expression...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/

(if it's not allowed to post links like this, please let me know!)

das
                      It must be difficult, being expressive with such a mask on... No matter how yummy it might make someone look.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkdreams View Post
                        WHo else thinks that we havent seen the last of Tod? I hope they dont get rid of him. I really like his character. Its almost like he is one of hte good guys, well in a perverted sort of way.
                        No body, no dead character - first rule of television series.
                        Even when you see a body the character might return as we have seen in the past so... no body --> not dead for sure.
                        Welcome to the zone where normal things don't happen...

...very often

Comment

Todd is now my favorite recurring character in the show. Having watched common ground, he is rapidly approaching 's level of bada$$. I can totally see these two in a bar in the future.
                          Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                          The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                          I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                          A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                          That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                          Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                          Caboose: They could be worse?
                          Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Well they'll bring Michael back so hopefully they will do the same for Tod.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                              Todd is back in The Last Man so yeah he's still alive.
                              The Gateworld episode guide only says that Michael will be in it. Where did you see that it'll also feature Tod?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X