Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avenger 2.0 Gun

Hi guys,

Just been watching avenger 2.0 and i'd love to know which make of gun sam is using in the episode. Also if you know the make of the gun sight and the two circular barrel like magazines that'd be great too!

Thanks,
    Andy

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Mirco_16

This is all I could find sorry

Comment

From what I can remember, it's basically a modified M-16. But it's not a real gun, it was created by the Stargate props department, due to a shortage of P-90 ammo, at the time.

Comment

see http://www.stargate6.com/gallery/Props-and-Projects for construction of the weapon and pics and such.... and many other props.

Comment

im thinking a modified SR16
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

is the gun the "Carter Special"? if it is, you can see how they made it here

It is a base M4, with several modifications...including adding "homeade" parts, like the stock.
            Last edited by Tupopoflungo; 17 January 2008, 03:41 AM.

Comment

The "Carter Speicial" its is as can be certified by the fine work of happyclappy and Tupopoflungo aswell as the Commentery for ANVENGER 2.0 which gives insite on a more comedic level.
              For the combination of weapons used well use the links above but from what a remember being said in the commentery's is that the weapon was created because of the strict need or P90 ammo need in Iraq.
              By P90 ammo I mean the Cassings/Magazines used aswell as the bullet shells regadless of the fact there just blanks.
              This means less ammo for MGM to buy which concluded in the creation of the new a weapon as well as the newer weapons which have now become more seen. Including Cam's G3K in Season 9-10.
              Pure.

Comment

Originally posted by PureMarksman View Post
                because of the strict need or P90 ammo need in Iraq.
                By P90 ammo I mean the casings/Magazines used as well as the bullet shells regardless of the fact there just blanks
                No, its due to the fact that real bullets needed to be made for the war so not many blanks were made, and the price shot up. There are maybe, 100 p90's in Iraq.

Comment

Working...
                X