Ronin in season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronin in season 4

Is it just me or is Ronin becoming more whats the word "involve" in the science aspect. Is his line in the Season 3 ender "I need to learn some science.." I mean he has been pushing several buttons lately and does some actual results.
    Stargate Revival Please!

More luck that judgement though.

Comment

hes just like who cares about the science just let me kill someone and trys to push the "Kill a wraith button" and maybe they sould get him to push a few buttons at atlantis and see if they get some results

Comment

Originally posted by FirePhoenix View Post
        More luck that judgement though.
        I think he is trying to learn, just by pushing buttons. Sure he gets lucky, but who knows maybe he's secretly learning in the process.

Comment

There showing more depth to him this year and its spelled R-O-N-O-N
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

True, They are giving him more character development. I think it is long time comming. I am anticipating Midway. It is going to be good. I always hoped to see a Jaffa in Atlantis.

SPOILER ALERT

I am expecting it more since it is going to be Teal'c. Ronnon or Teal'c who is the better alien.
            Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

I think Ronon has really progressed well as of late.

Midway is definitely going to be great.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                There showing more depth to him this year and its spelled R-O-N-O-N

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                I think Ronon has really progressed well as of late.

Midway is definitely going to be great.
                I agree, and 'Midway is one ep I'm really looking forward to... It's gonna rock!

Comment

*Spoilers*

Oooo, yes! Midway, I've been waiting for ever for an episode like it!!!!! Can't wait for the Ronon against Teal'c fight, my moneys on Ronon And from the pics I've seen of the episode it seems more then clear that the two don't get along.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithfound View Post
                    *Spoilers*

Oooo, yes! Midway, I've been waiting for ever for an episode like it!!!!! Can't wait for the Ronon against Teal'c fight, my moneys on Ronon And from the pics I've seen of the episode it seems more then clear that the two don't get along.

I vote for Teal'c. He is more honorable I think. A credit to the free Jaffa. If he looses give Teal'c a little break he is a hundred years old.
                    Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Working...
                    X