Where has Alex gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where has Alex gone?

Where is the producer of this fine show, I miss him.

Most of the regulars of this forum are missing these days. Few posts are published.

Alex and the others are working on the second half of 4th season, which can make them a very occupied people
    sigpic
    ~The place to take a break at Horizon~
    - That's a lie!!!
    - Indeed it is...

Comment

Originally posted by Senku View Post
      Most of the regulars of this forum are missing these days. Few posts are published.

Alex and the others are working on the second half of 4th season, which can make them a very occupied people
      Yeah, I know, but it always seemed in the past that they always came by to let us know something, you know at least look at the information that was posted. I really am starting to wonder if there is not more to it.

Comment

I'm sure that's not the case, but... you never really know. I certainly hope not, that's for sure!
        sigpic
        ~The place to take a break at Horizon~
        - That's a lie!!!
        - Indeed it is...

Comment

well i check the forums every week, but there has been little discussion, and I don't want to try to second guess Alex and crew, especially since they don't get paid for this. That and i am usually wrong.

Comment

Hey everyone,

Sorry for my lack of posting lately. Things have been very busy these days, but in a good way. And we are, indeed, very hard at work on Season Four, and it's only a few more weeks until new episodes will resume (which for us only means we're working even harder). So definitely look out for some hints on things to come in the near future.

Alex
            Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
              Hey everyone,

Sorry for my lack of posting lately. Things have been very busy these days, but in a good way. And we are, indeed, very hard at work on Season Four, and it's only a few more weeks until new episodes will resume (which for us only means we're working even harder). So definitely look out for some hints on things to come in the near future.

Alex
              Well, I'm a little hurt that you haven't been around to critize my reviews (I love to debate.). I'm kidding of course. I'm almsot caught up. Here's hoping I'm caught up by the end of your hiatsus.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Well, I'm a little hurt that you haven't been around to critize my reviews (I love to debate.). I'm kidding of course. I'm almsot caught up. Here's hoping I'm caught up by the end of your hiatsus.
                I've actually read all your reviews, which are greatly appreciated, as always. Just didn't always get around to replying, but I hope you keep them coming.

I also noticed you had some questions here and there. I'll go over those and try and catch them a little later. But what I'd recommend everyone does from now on, is just post any questions in the Horizon Q & A Thread. It's just easier, because that way they will definitely not get missed or lost in the midst of another thread.
                Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Working...
                X