What happened with Todd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened with Todd?

After the chacacters reactions, i belive that the 'escaping' story was a lie. They either deliberately let him escape or kill him.

The only logical decision is to have killed him. Let's not forget that steeling the ZPMs to create his own army was his ideea and he has also extensive knowlege about Atlantis and even Earth.

Originally posted by elbo View Post
    After the chacacters reactions, i belive that the 'escaping' story was a lie. They either deliberately let him escape or kill him.

The only logical decision is to have killed him. Let's not forget that steeling the ZPMs to create his own army was his ideea and he has also extensive knowlege about Atlantis and even Earth.
    They could have killed Todd at any time during the episode, yet they chose not to. They let Todd escape.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by elbo View Post

either he's dead or they let him escape, I prefer the latter. and Todd has had knowledge about Atlantis since 'The Seer' and they still let him command his ship in BAMSR. his knowledge may become a problem in the future though
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

He's a great character I hope he will return. And perhaps he picked up some human-ness during all that...
        My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Originally posted by metabog View Post
          He's a great character I hope he will return. And perhaps he picked up some human-ness during all that...
          Yea I really enjoy him. I think he is pretty good character and the trust between them keeps growing. I think if there was some way to for them to stop the wraiths need to feed on humans he would go for it and stay friendly. I dunno wishful thinking I guess.

Comment

I think Sheppard established a mutual friendship with Todd even though he threatens to kill him whenever he gets the chance. Plus, now that there are no more free zpm's in the galaxy, allowing Todd to escape couldn't hurt and he owes Sheppard a favor(which he might receive in a future episode).

Comment

Originally posted by RepliVeggie View Post
              Yea I really enjoy him. I think he is pretty good character and the trust between them keeps growing. I think if there was some way to for them to stop the wraiths need to feed on humans he would go for it and stay friendly. I dunno wishful thinking I guess.
              That gives me an idea. Would todd willingly take the retro virus?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                I don't think so
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I don't think so either
                  Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                  Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                  GateCon Attendee 2008
                  Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by o-0
                    I think Sheppard established a mutual friendship with Todd even though he threatens to kill him whenever he gets the chance. Plus, now that there are no more free zpm's in the galaxy, allowing Todd to escape couldn't hurt and he owes Sheppard a favor(which he might receive in a future episode).
                    I wouldn't be surprised if - in the end - Todd makes the ultimate sacrifice for Sheppard...and perhaps, as he's dying in Sheppard's arms, he reveals his true name...and it is Wally.

I wonder what Todd's opinion is of Rodney...he seemed a bit impressed by Rodney's brainstorm in BAMSR.

Oh, and who was in Todd's makeup in this last episode - Chris, or Brendan? I actually couldn't tell!

das
                    sigpic

Comment

DEPENDs on how show wants to develop Todd's character. Becoming human then joining with SGA like Teyla could be an Option for his character. Todd's captivity with Jenii should have clued him into the fact that Wraith are very despised throughout Pegasus galaxy. Todd's capivity with SGA was probably better than with Jenii but by no means was it paradise to him. Seems amongst WRAITH, Todd's acheivements in BAMSR were rewarded with being fed upon by that Wraith Queen.

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      ... And it seems that Todd still has a bit of self-preservation issues, as in he wants to get the hell out of Dodge before he gets blown up, but seeing as how Kolya's crew had him for who knows HOW long....
                      Did anyone else notice the Irony in beginning and ending of episode. At the beginning of ep Todd was adamant/insistent that his flag(hive)ship wait to get retrieved ZPMs. At end of ep humans demanded that Todd cooperate in facilitating the successful retrieval of Ronon, Shep, and M(eredith)cKay.

Comment

Sadly, I don't think so, it'd be cool if he did though I'm actually kind of hoping he'd team up with Sheppard to help take down Micheal and his band of superbugs, that would be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by 4allseasons View Post
                          Did anyone else notice the Irony in beginning and ending of episode. At the beginning of ep Todd was adamant/insistent that his flag(hive)ship wait to get retrieved ZPMs. At end of ep humans demanded that Todd cooperate in facilitating the successful retrieval of Ronon, Shep, and M(eredith)cKay.
                          I noticed it - and loved it!

Todd has his own agenda. 1. He will do whatever it takes to survive - isn't that, afterall, the motivating force behind the Wraith - to survive? 2. He will take risks to obtain his objective. 3. He will NOT take unnecessary risks to save humans.

I loved the contrast. He wanted something at the beginning...AND...he probably wanted something at the end. Had they left before Shep & Co. made it back aboard, Todd could easily have overpowered and fed on the guards, and probably Teyla, as well. He would have his own ship and a chance to rebuild his crew. He couldn't risk fighting with Teyla and the guards at that moment because of the attacking hive, but out in space, all bets would be off.

Yeah - I love Todd...and I especially LOVE not being able to fully trust him.

das
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                            I noticed it - and loved it!

Todd has his own agenda. 1. He will do whatever it takes to survive - isn't that, afterall, the motivating force behind the Wraith - to survive? 2. He will take risks to obtain his objective. 3. He will NOT take unnecessary risks to save humans.

I loved the contrast. He wanted something at the beginning...AND...he probably wanted something at the end. Had they left before Shep & Co. made it back aboard, Todd could easily have overpowered and fed on the guards, and probably Teyla, as well. He would have his own ship and a chance to rebuild his crew. He couldn't risk fighting with Teyla and the guards at that moment because of the attacking hive, but out in space, all bets would be off.

Yeah - I love Todd...and I especially LOVE not being able to fully trust him.

das
                            Todd is the kind of character Michael could have, and failed to be. I was rather disappointed in Michael's character.
                            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I was impressed that they used a name from gateworld and brought that into canon.
                              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
                              X