Close but no cigar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close but no cigar

Another chance passed up, when will we have the chance to get ZPMs, or salvaged ship that we dont loose or destroy within that episode or a following one????

ARGH

sigpic

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
    Another chance passed up, when will we have the chance to get ZPMs, or salvaged ship that we dont loose or destroy within that episode or a following one????

ARGH
    At least that hive ship went out with a bang doing something good for the galaxy instead of bad.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

ARGH
      After last weeks compliants, I thought you would be happy. All this critcism about the Tauri obtaing this advanced technology, you think people would happy the Hive ship was destroyed. Is there any pleasing people with the technology issue.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        After last weeks compliants, I thought you would be happy. All this critcism about the Tauri obtaing this advanced technology, you think people would happy the Hive ship was destroyed. Is there any pleasing people with the technology issue.
        apparently not
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Atlantis would be unstoppable if they got more zpm's and the show would get boring fast.
          And I think human made ships should be the only ships for us. Wraith ships don't look nearly as cool

Comment

ARGH
            I don't see the problem. It was badly damaged already and it would make us to powerfull to have a highly advanced ship and a full ZPM power supply. The ship went out with a bang and was a very unique idea.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              I don't see the problem. It was badly damaged already and it would make us to powerfull to have a highly advanced ship and a full ZPM power supply. The ship went out with a bang and was a very unique idea.
              Nonsense... I'd be happy to see a Tauri ship that fires ZPMs at their enemies... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by o-0 View Post
                Atlantis would be unstoppable if they got more zpm's and the show would get boring fast.
                Sheesh, we are almost that way now with the Asguard beams on our ships..

Comment

I'd rather see them lose these ships than build up a massive fleet myself.
                  I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

those wraith ships contained everything about the wraith and their tech

if we had that we would be minted

access to ancient database, the asgard leagacy.and if we had that it would be wraith knowledge
                    sigpic

Comment

Not all wraith ships contain all wraith data as differnt factions have differnt objectives and stuff like that, it would also be good to see them build up a massive army and travel to the next galaxy and destroy the dominent power really easily for like a Movie Spinoff

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
                        I'd rather see them lose these ships than build up a massive fleet myself.
                        Agreed. I don't mind space battles but I don't want us buliding Starfleet.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          Agreed. I don't mind space battles but I don't want us buliding Starfleet.
                          lol but a few Galaxy class ships would certainly help
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by o-0 View Post
                            And I think human made ships should be the only ships for us. Wraith ships don't look nearly as cool
                            I disagree. A fully functional Atlantis does not guarantee the galactic supremacy : the Lanteans have lost the war even if they had all the knowledge, zpm's, and the ability to build all the other goodies .

It would be nicer to have a fully powered Atlantis and never see again the typical "oops. the zpm is again depleted exactly during an attack. we need a new one *now*. from where shall we steal the new one this time? "

Ok: probably the team should not have an unlimited supply of ZPMs. But it would be nice if they found a ZPM recharging satellite that can recharge a ZPM using solar energy that would allow reviving one ZPM per season. (recharging can be imagined as being a time-consuming operation....).

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                              those wraith ships contained everything about the wraith and their tech

if we had that we would be minted

access to ancient database, the asgard leagacy.and if we had that it would be wraith knowledge
                              Having one more database besides the Ancient and the Asgard one wouldn't be used anyway. This kind of knowledge would not be used because it's been decided that it's too advanced for the humans to understand. "we barely scratch the surface" - that's the motto. What a pity ...

Comment

Working...
                              X