it doesnt add up....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FirePhoenix View Post
    We know from the very first episode of Rising that they hibernated for thousands of years. There were just caretakers about due to the reduced supply of food.

The only reason they all awoke was because that Queen believed that she could pass on knowledge of a feeding ground capable of sustaining all the wraith in one go!
    At first this story with awakening everybody because of a new feeding ground was perfectly plausible : everything was new and shiny.

But now it seems illogical if we take into consideration the details that were introduced afterwards in the story : given the constant competition for food amongst the groups of Wraiths it's hard to explain why that queen didn't awake ONLY her group.

Comment

You are also assuming that the clones are all identical. Whatever method they are using to clone has to have some varation. That or whatever the virus is changing in the wraith dna (its got to be alot) results in different not identical faces in the dewraithified wraith.

Edit: Thors bodies were all clones but they looked alittle different with each body. Theres precident for cloned bodies to drift in appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        Did they say they had some back then? I must have missed that.
        yea todd mentioned they started to get them when the Lanteans would send there ships deeper and deeper into Wraith territory. Eventually 1 would fall after who knows how many battle.

This was their downfall. If they hadn't gotten ahold of a ZPM I doubt the Lanteans would have even came close to losing.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliVeggie View Post
          yea todd mentioned they started to get them when the Lanteans would send there ships deeper and deeper into Wraith territory. Eventually 1 would fall after who knows how many battle.

This was their downfall. If they hadn't gotten ahold of a ZPM I doubt the Lanteans would have even came close to losing.
          That's right I remember that now.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
          X