Major Lorne!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emme View Post
    Has anyone actually refered to him as Evan on screen yet?
    As of yet... no.
    However, SciFi recently put a new quiz on their website titled "The Evan Lorne Quiz"
    http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/quizze...n04/index.html

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
      As of yet... no.
      However, SciFi recently put a new quiz on their website titled "The Evan Lorne Quiz"
      http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/quizze...n04/index.html
      *giggles with delight*

Gonna go check it out! Oh no I'm on my way to earning thunker status ain't I?

Comment

*giggles with delight*

Nothing wrong with becoming a thunker

Comment

*giggles with delight*

You are not the only one!
          sigpic

Comment

Ok ok I'm going to find the Thunk thread. lol

Comment

Cool, the quiz means he's becoming a major character!

Question: Have any of us not scored highly on these quizes?

Edit: Would anyone object to him having a leading role in the new show? He's on the short list of people I'd love to see.
              Last edited by Opener; 16 January 2008, 12:56 AM.
              It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
              --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Originally posted by Ehecatl View Post
                Lorne is actually my favorite character on Atlantis. I hope he has more and longer upcoming roles. I really hope they don't kill him off.
                I like Lorne too, but unfortunately I think he'll eventually become cannon fodder for the PTB. These are the kind of characters they love to kill off for emotional impact like Fraiser, Jacob/Selmak, Grodin, and Heightmyer. I hope I'm wrong, but it wouldn't shock me at all if they decided to kill him off.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Opener View Post
                  Edit: Would anyone object to him having a leading role in the new show? He's on the short list of people I'd love to see.
                  I would love to see him on the new show in a leading role. Kavan is more than talented enough to pull it off, and he is already well liked on Atlantis and if he was given a leading role on the new show I would bet that might pull in more viewers since audiences are already (somewhat at least) familiar with the character and actor.

Comment

*giggles with delight*

Thunkers good! Join us Lorne thunkers
                    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I’ve never actually had any characters that were my favorite on SGA until Major Lorne made his appearance in Season Two, he caught my eye and from that moment on he was my favorite character on that show. I was even more happy to learn that he was on an episode of SG-1 also in Season Seven, so of course I got the Season Seven DVD and watch the episode Enemy Mine, and was rather surprised to find how much Lorne had changed, in Enemy Mine, he vomited upon seeing the mutilated body of a teammate and he seemed more geared toward research and stuff, not a very militaristic type of person, but on Atlantis, he’s completely hard-core military, I find the change to be very funny and interesting. I was glad that he seemed to be becoming a part of the talented supporting cast of the Atlantis team. When his character was thought to be killed off in the beginning of Coup D’ Etat, I was completely distragut, having only been reading the very beginning of the transcript and had to leave for school, I was totally depressed and sad during my whole school day that my friends were all looking at me funny since I was usually a very upbeat person. When I got home and finished reading the transcript and seeing the episode, I was jumping around in joy that Lorne was not dead after all!! I have loved Lorne in all of his episodes, Kavan Smith is a very talented actor who brings levity to a character that would have otherwise be just another military grunt, he showed us glimpses of more depth in Lorne’s character that keeps us watching. I think Lorne is a brilliant addition to the Atlantis team. And I certainly would not mind seeing more of him, and if I recall correctly, SG-1 even had an episode I believed that was called “The Other Guys” that was more focused on another team or something. It would be great to see more of Lorne, especially moments like the one he had with Teyla, I love to learn more about Lorne’s character background. Lorne comes off as a trustworthy, protective, loyal, and dependable man, it’s no wonder that he’s the second in command of the military faction in Atlantis.

I hope to see more of Lorne in the episodes to come!!

"Tibet is not a contact information, it's a country. Why not just write Earth while you're at it, incase anyone needs to know where Tibet is?"- Ingrid from Uptown Girls

Comment

Working...
                      X