Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Lorne!

I've dug his character every year.
    The scene with him and Teyla tonight was just perfect.

More Lorne!

was anyone else really excited to see him as a temporary part of Shep's team? not that i dislike Teyla, i love her character, but i think it would be cool to see a short arc where he is the fourth man on the team while Teyla is out on maternity leave.

not gonna lie, i was disappointed Shep made him stay back on the hive after he got a front seat in the jumper...

Comment

I really did enjoy the little insight into his character during the scenes with Teyla. Hopefully we'll see more of him as the season progresses.
      sigpic
      by Kaaatie

Comment

seriously he's not comparable to any SG-1 character, but that's why he's so great.

I'd love to see more expansion on Lorne and his team... hell make it a Ronon episode and throw him in with them (a by-the-books US Military team).

I know there's budgets n all but there's no rule we can't follow a different SGA team for an episode or two... the name of the series isn't named after ONE particular team.

Comment

What about Walter, or the repair guy who always gets shocked/beaten (or shot)??

Comment

I Have to agree, Lorne needs more Air time. he adds a lot of character to the play. he's not just a scripted extra like everbody else who has little air time
            Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
            (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Lorne is a great character! I would love see them do some character development with him. I loved his scene with Teyla, it was great to learn a bit more about him.

It sounds like he is more episodes the backside of this season, I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes the fourth man on Shep's team while Teyla is unable to do her regular duties due to baby.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

I've always liked Major Lorne since the first time I saw him. I think I reallt like the military aspect of the show, and it's always nice to get more militaristic main characters who aren't supposed to be 'bad guys', like Caldwell and Ellis. He reminds me a little of Ford. He's just a nice guy.
                I like to see more military teams as well. It would be nice to see a little more of Lorne and his team, since if you are going to go fight a bunch of Wraith, wouldn't you bring more than four people?
                Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                  Lorne is a great character! I would love see them do some character development with him. I loved his scene with Teyla, it was great to learn a bit more about him.

It sounds like he is more episodes the backside of this season, I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes the fourth man on Shep's team while Teyla is unable to do her regular duties due to baby.
                  Well theres a spoiler pic of quite pregnant Teyla and Lorne in The Kindred Pt1 in the Lorne thunk thread Page 949

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane View Post
                    Well theres a spoiler pic of quite pregnant Teyla and Lorne in The Kindred Pt1 in the Lorne thunk thread Page 949
                    Yup, I saw that pic. There is also one from Quarantine of him alongside Sheppard in the control room, that and he's in the promo for the ep, which is very cool.
                    Hehe, I'm in that thread quite regularly

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

TPTB should give Lorne a character development epi, kinda like what STG did with Lt Brocoley

Comment

Lorne is actually my favorite character on Atlantis. I hope he has more and longer upcoming roles. I really hope they don't kill him off.
                        sigpic

Comment

i think Lorne likes teyla i rekon he wanted to get in her pants and yes i think he shud become a part of SGA-1

Comment

I disagree with all of you. I think the character is monotonous, ignorant, and just plain boring. He functions as a plot device, and nothing more. Hence the flimsy dialogue and stunted screen time.

Whilst I would not be averse to seeing him continue on the show, albeit as a background character only, I would not be concerned if he was written out of the show in the future.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by inta View Post
                              I've dug his character every year.
                              The scene with him and Teyla tonight was just perfect.

More Lorne!
                              more lines !!!!!!!

poor kaven he just stood there most of the epsiode such a waste
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                              X