Destroyed or Not Destroyed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destroyed or Not Destroyed?

When they flew the Hive into the outpost do you think it was all the way destroyed?

IMO they only destroyed the top section and buried the rest. I mean the complex ran miles beneath the surface.

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
    When they flew the Hive into the outpost do you think it was all the way destroyed?

IMO they only destroyed the top section and buried the rest. I mean the complex ran miles beneath the surface.
    The only way to know is wait a few days and then send a cloaked jumper, the Daedalus, or the Apollo back to the planet and scan the area of the facility. If ANY energy readings are detected, a couple of nukes should take care of the facility.
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
      The only way to know is wait a few days and then send a cloaked jumper, the Daedalus, or the Apollo back to the planet and scan the area of the facility. If ANY energy readings are detected, a couple of nukes should take care of the facility.
      is there anything a nuke cant do

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

I think the hive would have caused a chain reaction with the zpms... so yes.

Comment

Originally posted by ZampraZ View Post
          I think the hive would have caused a chain reaction with the zpms... so yes.
          i think the explosion would have been massive if that were the case. and i think todd said there were three (could be wrong) bu that would have been huge.

do we assume they made it through the space gate before the explosion? cause if thats the case...

also, the after affects of three ZPMs exploding on a planet would be crazy i think. that whole section of the galaxy would be toast...

Comment

Well they never showed the ZPMS going off and I doubt just because there was a explosion that would trigure the ZPMS going off, that would be extremly dangerous during combat if a Aurora had a ZPM in it and they were formantion and the ship exploded it would take out all the other Auroras. So i bet the Ancients put some kind of safe guard in the ZPM so it will cut power.

Well it also depends on if the complex is built to survive mass bombardment. Which I would presume it would be. And we know from Hive ships the wraiths inventions can repair themselves so maybe it can repair themselves.

I'm just saying its possible that it survived, it was the key to winning the battle against the Ancients so i bet the wraith try to save it.

Comment

I wonder if Michael will ever get a facility that big for his super-wraith army
              sigpic
              If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
              I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ashman2 View Post
                I wonder if Michael will ever get a facility that big for his super-wraith army
                that would be.. BAD

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                  is there anything a nuke cant do
                  French Fries

Comment

I'm pretty sure that facility is gone. I woundn't be surprised if there was another one or even a few more out there though.

And am I the only one that thought the exterior of the building reminded them of Utapau? I was expecting Tion Medon to come out and greet the away team lol
                    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

It was the same kind of base as the one in "Reunion" only in a desert instead of forest. And who's to say that there is only one Wraith cloning facility?

Vala,

Comment

I think flying a city sized ship into something miles wide probably took care of the problem. lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post

It took an asteroid the size of 1 mi. to form the Gulf of Mexico and wipe out the dinosaurs. That thing is now a huge gigantic crater and anything that was there is destroyed. It's possible that the ZPMs survived, but are probably buried.
                          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                            And am I the only one that thought the exterior of the building reminded them of Utapau? I was expecting Tion Medon to come out and greet the away team lol
                            Yes! As soon as I saw it I started looking for Obi Wan's ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                              I'm pretty sure that facility is gone. I woundn't be surprised if there was another one or even a few more out there though.

I agree with you, however even if there are any other facilities just like it, it wouldn't do the Wraith any good because they needed the ZPM's to even use it. The place was really only a threat now because they DID have ZPM's. Any other one, without a ZPM would be useless. I sort of doubt that they had any more and if they did, maybe only 1 or 2 at most.
                              The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                              Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                              My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                              Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Working...
                              X