Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Kate Hewlett (Jeannie Miller)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Kate Hewlett (Jeannie Miller)

AUDIO INTERVIEW:
    BECOMING JEAN
    GateWorld talks with Kate Hewlett

Kate Hewlett returns to GateWorld to discuss her latest appearance as McKay's equally brilliant sister Jean Miller on Stargate Atlantis!
    READ MORE ...

Nice interview, Kate has an interesting take on things, not sure I agree with her, but it is interesting. And yet another plug for A Dog's Breakfast! I love that she moved the copies to the front of the pile in the store. lol I know she isn't the only one to do that.

She must have been talking about Darkyl New Media when she mentioned the time David had off from acting to run a web design site, the site is no longer active or archived this is all that remains as far as I know.

*what I'm a fangirl* Anyway it was Arlessiar's idea to save the logo when the site was still up.

If you click the link in this interview about his site back then you end up at A Dog's Breakfast.com

Everything leads back to that dam movie!

And I vote for Jeannie to return in season 5.

Comment

i second that vote , great girl !!! , however i want her to do more of a action sequence
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
      X