whoooo....is ronin......? possible spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Actionhank View Post
    Remember the Ep where Ronon said "I'm useless in situations like this."?
    Maybe he is learning some science or mechanics stuff...
    That's what I said. Atleast he was interested in the technobabble now. Before he was more of a grunt and scratch type of guy. LOL! Look, he's evolving right before our eyes!! Pretty soon they'll have him in a suit with an ascot and his girlfriend will be named Muffy, and he'll suddenly have a thick Boston accent. Just kidding. It's just nice that he's not so one dimensional.
    Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
    Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Maybe he's the fifth Cylon...

Comment

Originally posted by jyh View Post
        Maybe he's the fifth Cylon...

Noooooooo! Quick torch the toaster!!!

Comment

Well, isn't he stronger than the average human? What about in Season 2, 'Critical Mass,' when the Goa'uld said that he possessed strength many times that of a normal human, and Ronon's response is that it won't be a fair fight. Then Ronon proceeds to pin the goa'uld to the wall. Also, what about when he was captured by the Wraith the first time, and the one wraith fed on him and stopped.

I think there is something about Ronon that has yet to be mentioned, that he has some connection to the Wraith. If not, this all might be a plot hole, that will never get explained. I wish they would explain more about the runners and why they are chosen to be runners.

: Green is Good.
          sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

They're stronger, faster, and just overall more defiant. Given the fact that they're from other planets other than Earth, it's not hard to assume that they were just born that way due to their planet's slightly different properties.

It's not a plot hole.

Comment

ronnin has to be 100% human its just part of his character, 100% kick ass, raw, simple, the best of the human species, hardcore, funny guy! puttin some genectic species reason would ruin the formation of that character add to many complexities.

coz hes the tuff guy so his issues lie in mental complexities like buried emotional stress from when his planet got mashed up n he lost his wife etc etc

Comment

Working...
              X