Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We really need more episodes like this. The Wraith are nothing but mindless drones with a few exception. They never got the depth and development the Goa'uld achieved. I would say the Ori as a villian evem got more depth than the Wraith. And they were only a villian for two years. That is why I like Spoils of War. It probably answers the most about how the Wraith were able to beat the Ancients and how they get their massive numbers. I also always thought this was what the weakness in Wraith technology that the Aurora discovered. Wraith supremecy has such a demand on cloning that if you strike this cloning basis (and destroy the ZPMs) you seriously cripple the Wraith. So I liked the insight into the Wraith. It also gave some time for Teyla insight and development. Something that is severly lacking in S2-onward. It was especially apparent in this season but at the same time I understand Luttrel's pregnancy was less then ideal. Which makes me enjoy this episode more to see Teyla take charge and be the one the rescue the team as they infiltrated a Wraith lab. Also it continues the mini plot of Teyla and John arguing her place. Yes I still agree with John.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Yes this was a really good one too, I always liked Teyla and her abilities. Todd was not as evil as I thought. And it was exciting to hear more of the background of the wraith

Comment

Originally posted by Skie View Post
        I do like Teyla and her telepathic abilities but they are growing way to powerful. Already in SUBMERSION I thought she was too powerful. Teyla only has some wraith DNA which should definitely hamper her abilities but the wraiths have all the DNA necessary, so that doesn't work out. And come on, she was so powerful because of the Baby? Sure, a 3-month fetus whose brain just started to develop can lend telephatic power to the mother.
        That has always kind of bothered me as well.
        sigpic

Comment

IT was a stretch to say the kid was what was boosting her powers..

Comment

Working...
          X