replicater controlled aurora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replicater controlled aurora

not sure if this has been done before but has anyone got any ideas on a replicator controlled aurora.

how powerfull do you think it would be? What happens when they run out of drones

(Replicators being MW replicarors)
    Last edited by dboy-2007; 12 January 2008, 12:15 AM.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
    not sure if this has been done before but has anyone got any ideas on a replicator controlled aurora.(Replicators being MW replicarors)
    not any ideas that I could think of
    sigpic

Comment

uhm, ellaborate
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

well, obviously it would have asgard beaming tech, and maybe even an entire dronebuilding facility which allows them to create thousand of drones per hour

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
          well, obviously it would have asgard beaming tech, and maybe even an entire dronebuilding facility which allows them to create thousand of drones per hour
          Cool, if they got the knowledge from the ancient repository they would be unbeatable. They could have auroras with mega sheilds and weapons, they could also make drones and have infinite energy since they would be able to make ZPMs. They would practically be invincible, especially if they developed an immunity to the dakara weapon. They would be unstopable, they would know everything about all of the gates, asgard/ancient research stations, and since their mw reps they won't have their asses kicked by waves of wraith dart. How did that happen!!?!?!?
          Best quotes ever:
          O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
          Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
          Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
          Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
          Thor:I like the yellow ones
          O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

actually nox tech is more advanced than ancient
            rings or a small arm wave
            dhd or dialling cristals
            atlantis or eonaught
            zombie creating box or reviving the dead

Comment

actually nox tech is more advanced than ancient
              rings or a small arm wave
              dhd or dialling cristals
              atlantis or eonaught
              zombie creating box or reviving the dead
              treue but the nox have had 3000=(or whatever) years to inovate and create new tech so it really should be no surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                treue but the nox have had 3000=(or whatever) years to inovate and create new tech so it really should be no surprise.
                The ancients had millions of years. I wouldn't say the nox are more advanced, they just have what look like magic powers and what is eonaught? The ancients could travel through time, the asgard had gate dialing crystals, the ancients could also create life, they had healing powers that could heal people with a wave of the hand. Just becuase 1 or 2 things look more advanced doesn't mean the race as a whole is more advanced.
                Best quotes ever:
                O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                Thor:I like the yellow ones
                O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

eonaught was the floating nox city
                  and the nox could actually revive a dead, not just heal a wounded
                  in all the technological aspects of the nox that we have seen, they matched or surpassed any of the other known races

Comment

eonaught was the floating nox city
                    and the nox could actually revive a dead, not just heal a wounded
                    in all the technological aspects of the nox that we have seen, they matched or surpassed any of the other known races
                    the gould could technically revive the dead, also i don't believe the nox are that technically advanced more like physically advanced like the ancients, i believe the asgard are the most advanced race
                    Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                    Anime signature in spoiler tag
                    Spoiler:
                    Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

yes but the goauld gave of bad radiation, the nox obviously didnt>

Comment

Working...
                      X