Friend, foe, or neutral?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friend, foe, or neutral?

Now that the Asurans have been pressure cooked and are gone except for the ones on Repli-Wiers ship and her now in charge of them will they be friend, foe, or neutral? What do ya'll think they will be. She does know everything about Earth, Atlantis, the gate bridge what will be her motives?

Tell me what your thoughts are.
    Religion and science are the same both explain Gods work.

i think they'll be kinda grey, kinda like hey leave me be and i wont attack you but annoy me and feel my wrath sorta thing

Comment

They are gonna be evil. She reminds me of RepliCarter. This season was the the build up to the real Replicater story arc that will come in future hopefully.

Comment

i believe that they wont find out about her sometime next season maybe, and when they do i bet there will be tension alot of it im thinking of one of the Main SGA member will have the Replicators ray gun pointed at her...i dunno why im thinking about this but i think thats how its going to go down...
        DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

More likely they're more of RepliKeller's group from TMC, so my guess neutral. More interested in ascension.
          O'NEILL: For all we know, Daniel could came walking in that door right now.
          [Cut to shot of the door]
          [Cut back to O'Neill]
          O'NEILL: Any time now.
          [Cut back to door]

Comment

All this talk about RepliCarter, RepliWeir, RepliKeller... what happened to RepliZelinka that's what I want to know!

Comment

Ithink they will try and acend

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by gopher65 View Post
                All this talk about RepliCarter, RepliWeir, RepliKeller... what happened to RepliZelinka that's what I want to know!
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by The Maneuver View Post
                  More likely they're more of RepliKeller's group from TMC, so my guess neutral. More interested in ascension.
                  Ascension by all means even if it means killing. Just to make them more badass. The music it was playing in the background when we see Weir shows that they're not the good guys.
                  sigpic

Comment

Unless that's just to throw you off.

Comment

Sure. The bad guys turn good and the good guys turn bad
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X