Who's Hotter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's Hotter?

I have always thought that Adria was a little cutie and now that Fran has appeared i dont know who i think the hottest on Stargate has been, what do you guys think Adria or Fran?

Adria,

Fran,
    Adria
    63.53%
    Fran
    36.47%

different kind of attraction their buddy

Fran's got that cute innoncent look, while Adria has a very sexy seductive look. Typically i choose the cute one but Morena Baccarin is on a whole new level of hotness so just about even.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Fran, in every sense of the word.

Comment

has to be adria.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I would have to agree now Adria has too much of a Tan unless shes like mexican or something

Comment

Fran's very hot, but Adria is still my favorite
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Forgottensmoke View Post
              I would have to agree now Adria has too much of a Tan unless shes like mexican or something
              her mother is brazilian and she was born in Rio de Janeiro
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

my sig says it all
                sigpic

Comment

Fran

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Originally posted by Forgottensmoke View Post
                    lmao, thought it was evident she was from a different country myself but yea id say adria was more of a babe but fran is still hot
                    Last edited by marty2006; 09 January 2008, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post

Fran's got that cute innoncent look, while Adria has a very sexy seductive look. Typically i choose the cute one but Morena Baccarin is on a whole new level of hotness so just about even.
                      Got to agree with you entirely there 2GA.
                      Personally, I wouldn't kick either of 'em about of bed in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post

You nailed it on the head. They are about even, but I think that Adria sexiness takes it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Myles View Post
                          You nailed it on the head. They are about even, but I think that Adria sexiness takes it for me.
                          Same here, Fran was a different level while Adria indeed has that seductive sexiness to her. I vote for Adria... but if there were no votes i would say both

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I know someone who looks freakily like Morena Baccarin. Or at least how I'd imagine Morena Baccarin would look without makeup slathered on her.

I'm going to have to agree that it is a different enough type of attraction that it is an apples to oranges comparison. I'd still say Adria though.

Comment

fran
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                              X