Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtual Series

Hello peoples of gateworld ...

I come to you in seek of assistance, now that I have seen AoT, I have come up with what I believe is a fairly cool continuation of SG-1, and equally a AU of SGA given that AoT takes place sometime before the start of SGA season 4.

Here is a basic premise ...

SG-1 come across an unexplored planet at the edges of the MW galaxy, discovered there is an old but still functioning (somewhat) ancient vessel, bigger than any they have seen before and buried under a mountain (over time the rock layers evolved over the ship).

Upon exploration of this vessel they realise that the ancients weren't the only ones to leave their home millenia ago to avoid fighting the Ori. A colony of ancients had already left, not wishing to fight and taking a stand against the use of the AoT the first time for moral reasons.

On the vessel they left behind an AI hologram, capable of demonstrating and displaying visual and audio records of the colonys actions from so long ago. To be left as a legacy of their lives after they were gone.

What surprises SG-1 is that the technology itself is slightly more advanced and different than what the ancients had at the time, through more explaination and searching through the interactive log, they determined that the main bulk of alteran technology came from this colony.

SG-1 leave a team behind to investigate and find out what happened to the ship and its crew, and find a way to get the ship back home

----

Thats the main story to begin with, primarily from a player point of view, this takes place both in the present (SG-1 timeline) and in the past (players would take on one SG team member, and one ancient) and primarily would involve the game revolving around the journeys of the colony and the SG teams exploration of this.

Whilst SGA doesn't fit into this, we can still do the odd thing there, leaving an SG team behind means that it can exist seperate of SGA and Carter can still take command.

Do any of you like this idea? I wish to turn it into a virtual series where once "episodes" are finished, will be posted for all to read, but it would primarily be a roleplay game, done in either play by forum or play by email format.

Your opinions are valued

Zyos
Working...
X