This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7th Heaven - 10/11 episode

Who watches this show??? I don't watch it regularly, but my friend said it was a good show, but obviously i finally knew why i have avoided this show for so long, its stupid, fake, and with bad actors, well maybe not the older people. The most recent episode was about voting, and registering, sounds ok, but i watched it neway. Throughtout the episode, they are getting pissed at each other because one person didn't tell the other person they didn't vote, or register, and they got in a fight... I'm like, "what the hell?!?" Was it me, or did anyone else think that episode was just stupid?
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Hahaha

My boyfriend and I saw the commercail for that last week during Gilmore Girls and at the same time we thought that exact same thing. The show is terrible, the week before the mom was freaky out because her 20 something year old son MIGHT have had sex. OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The commerical looked lame. We thought "Is it really any of the family's business who the others vote for". It does seem like a true Christain family to me, stupid, fake, ignorant, and just overall bad people not in touch with the real world.

500th post!!!!
    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by David85
      We thought "Is it really any of the family's business who the others vote for". It does seem like a true Christain family to me, stupid, fake, ignorant, and just overall bad people not in touch with the real world.
      Great. I'm sure Christian family members on this board will be thrilled to hear that they are stupid, fake, ignorant bad people.
      500th post!!!!
      Nope.
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Yah, i'm a Christian, i'm not any of those words you described us But i don't even think they are Christian in the show, haha...
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by David85

It does seem like a true Christain family to me, stupid, fake, ignorant, and just overall bad people not in touch with the real world.
          Well, I'm part of a Christian family. 7th Heave is not what a true Christian family is like. My family is completely different from 7th Heaven and all my friends, who are also part of Christian families, are different and none of us agree with 7th Heaven and what it portrays. I think that you should think before you post. You are the one who is ignorant in thinking Christian families are stupid and fake and not in touch with the real world.

Comment

I have 3 shows i hate with a passion.

7th Heaven
            Gilmore Girls
            The OC

They are all so unbelivably fake, and full of crappy attempts at humour, plus the people in gilmore girls talk faster than McKay AND Daniel combined. I heard once that a gilmore girls script is about 20 pages more than a similar show, simply because they talk so fast.

If they want an example of a "gilmore girls" type show, that actually works, and despite it's far out premise (hot girl talks to god), watch Joan Of Arcadia.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Working...
            X