was all my sins remeberd the final part of a plot all along? [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
    Weir wouldn't have made an appearance at the end of the episode if there wasn't any intention of her coming back, even if it is in season five.
    Definently, it's like a giant cliffhanger. I think TPTB did a really smart thing with integrating Weir into the whole Asuran plot. To me it puts more of a human/sympathetic face on the Replicators. To the point where you really have to give them a double take and wonder if they are really evil just for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance View Post
      Definently, it's like a giant cliffhanger. I think TPTB did a really smart thing with integrating Weir into the whole Asuran plot. To me it puts more of a human/sympathetic face on the Replicators. To the point where you really have to give them a double take and wonder if they are really evil just for a second.
      i agree
      but the reps arent really evil or good their machines that are programmed
      they will most likely always have that as a flaw and weakness
      unless they go with some type of hard wired mind or chip for their minds

now weir has the ability to guide them and she seemed to be the leader
      but they will always be victim to anyone who can break their coding

hopefully their "work" entails finding a path to flesh and blood with the nanites as a secondray backup to their natural abilities or no nanites at all
      Avidffanimation YouTube | AvidffanFiction Youtube | AvidffanAlpha Youtube
      sigpic

Comment

Elizabeth would never sacrifice "innocent" Replicators who had nothing to do with the deaths of innocent people like that. After all not!Keller was almost compassionate and looked genuinely sorry when she thought they were all going to die.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
          Elizabeth would never sacrifice "innocent" Replicators who had nothing to do with the deaths of innocent people like that. After all not!Keller was almost compassionate and looked genuinely sorry when she thought they were all going to die.
          thinking on your point for a while i came to this

any and all replicators within any gruop can be remade
          i mean oberoth said as much in first strike

so they wouldnt die in any real sense just be switched off or deleted to be remade or encoded later
          Avidffanimation YouTube | AvidffanFiction Youtube | AvidffanAlpha Youtube
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X