Teyla's baby's father?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teyla's baby's father?

i missed the name of the father, i want people to first provide me with the name, and talk about the father in this thread.

I think it was Kannan, his name had already been revealed though, in Missing I think.

Comment

Did it ever show who Kannan is? Because I missed a few episodes of season 4
      Vote Anubis for President in 2012
      A Face you Can Trust
      sigpic
      So whats the worst that could happen?
      Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Not that I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
          No; there were no Athosians other than Teyla shown in any Season 4 episode. I think part of the idea behind that is so that we can be as surprised as everyone else when we finally get to see him.
          They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
          Spoiler:
          Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

i do wonder how her pregnancy will affect the team now. i am also curious because she says she can feel him, that he is alive. what will happen when they find him?

Comment

Originally posted by SG66 View Post
              i missed the name of the father, i want people to first provide me with the name, and talk about the father in this thread.
              Kannan has not been shown, but Teyla talked about him a little in Missing. I believe she said they were childhood friends who grew up together, and then when Teyla returned on one of her visits to New Athos, their relationship 'deepened.'

She also mentioned that he had all the qualities of a leader but did not know how to exercise them yet--he was afraid to lead.

That's all we know so far.
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I'm sure they suspended her from active duty so that the actress could have her pregnancy leave. She is actually pregnant you know.

Comment

Rachel took two months off before she had the baby in October.

Comment

Originally posted by georgi2u View Post
                    Rachel took two months off before she had the baby in October.
                    And Maternity leave generally continues after the baby is born.

Comment

I've said this already, but let me repeat myself:

Teyla has a boyfriend, whose name is awfully close to the Czech word for 'sewer' (one would almost think David Nykl warned TPTB about that) and IMHO - that's exactly where he is right now. And by what I know about TPTB, the poor guy will be killed either off-screen or during his first appearence

Comment

Personally, I'm hoping it is the Athosian we've seen Teyla training with played by BamBam..! I see no reason as to why physical training wouldn't be a common interest that they would share in. As far as I know they've 'named' that particular Athosian. I'm probably wrong though. Oh well...

The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                        Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                        My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                        Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Originally posted by starfox View Post
                          No; there were no Athosians other than Teyla shown in any Season 4 episode. I think part of the idea behind that is so that we can be as surprised as everyone else when we finally get to see him.
                          That's actually if we ever do get to see him since we don't know what TPTB have in store for the Athosians. Not knowing should add an element of suspense and anticipation as we see Teyla deal with her pregancy, her people missing and the fact that she now is not allowed to go on missions through the gate which would have helped her search for her baby's father.
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
                            I think it is great that Teyla's babies father is Athosian! It helps show her close ties with her people. (Ummm, no jokes were intended )
                            I can't tell you how thankful I am that it was an Athosian father and not Shep or Ronon.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                              I can't tell you how thankful I am that it was an Athosian father and not Shep or Ronon.
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X