No announcement yet.

All those Aurora-Classes and ZPMs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they could have used drones just like they could have used Aurora's and ZPMs. It doesn't matter if they have a lot, they would take them if they had access to them. The problem is that there is no way they could have gotten any without losing a lot of lives or ruining the mission. We have already stated this over and over.

Comment

ok a few things i say this epi was excellent eye candy but it leaves so many holes its crazy

lets start with asgard tech ok i see how they could blow up a aurora that has no shields up like the ones coming out of hyperspace but the ones around the planet shouldn't have been as easy even with the new asgard tech considering the asgard have stated that they are still way behind to the ancients ... if you don't know what i am talking about its the epi in which they first get anti rep weapons somewhere in the 8 sg1 season

we were out numbered by Ancient Class war ships it should have been over in seconds for us cos unless i miss something somewhere DRONES are designed to be able to phase though shields as it was in LOST CITY and considering that alot of our ships had no shields WRAITH and TRAVELLERS ships don't have shields but the aurora class do and ours do but as i understand it the drones should have just shredded us apart

but instead it was us ripping them up like tissues this epi made it seem like the ancients were low tech and that now we have surpassed them and if this is true whats the point i mean we could really just fly around Peaguses now and just take out all the wraith ships i mean like we can take a Aurora on head and win and they were more powerful the Wraith Hives so we should be more then capable to take out the Wraith now

and there is more i want to add but cant think of it now will when i do let me now what you think of these

Comment

Originally posted by Arative View Post
        No it didn't make me mad they didn't get any loot.
        First, the plan was to use the ZPM's the detonate the repi-blob. When that didn't work out, Mckay changed the repli-blob to sink into the planets crust. From the time that happened to the time the planet exploded was a very short amount of time. Looked like they basically had time to beam the team up and go into hyperspace.

As far the aurora class ships, when the replicators were being sucked down into the planet, it compromised the hulls of the ships, rendering them useless. The ships themselves were powerful, the shields were overwhelmed by a lot of darts and rail gun fire, draining their power. Similar to how the wraith defeated the Ancients in the first place.
        some fair points, but easily solved. they could easily of taken ZPM's with them when mckay implemented the repli-blob sinking plan. The ships hulls could have easily been compensated with a thin shielding, or even not. simply because the hull is compromised doesnt mean the entire ship is. you could easily shield a small part o the ship e.g the bridge and fly it away. a draw back on that would be replicator blocks tearing through the ship top to bottom comprimising most of its systems.

it has been said that asuran ships are not as good as true ancient ships, whiich i really hope to be true. they were shocking, shields penetrated by dart fire and missiles. the hives didnt seem to put alot of shots in on the asuran ships so i dont know about zpm depletion on the ships.

-DH

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

that always annoyed me too, surely they could beam down a few teams to swipe multiple ZPM's. such a waste

Comment

The nanites did not comprimise the hull, looking closely we can see no damage and we also now nanites can pass through solid matter bcause oberoth has done it.

Its just not to make us too powerful.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

I think it would have been cool if they would have taken a couple of the Asurans Aurora Class ships and then we would have had a pretty good size fleet of Earth ships in the Pegasus Galaxy instead of just Daedalus and the Apollo Battlecruisers there

Comment

Working...
              X