Weir's plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey
    Just a note to people , check out Jospeh Mallozzis blog today, Martin Gero answered questions about BAMSR, and apparently, the Weir storyline will definitely be in season 5.... and have it planned out. I hope it will be interesting and if they don't deal with it.... oh boy I will be so pissed.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...g-martin-gero/
    I want my Carson and Elizabeth back!

But don't get rid of Dr Keller and Co. Carter! Why can't we have all of them? Why can't we just all get along?

Comment

Originally posted by kurya View Post
      Hey
      Just a note to people , check out Jospeh Mallozzis blog today, Martin Gero answered questions about BAMSR, and apparently, the Weir storyline will definitely be in season 5.... and have it planned out. I hope it will be interesting and if they don't deal with it.... oh boy I will be so pissed.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...g-martin-gero/
      Oh they'll do it. They'd have to have a REALLY great reason as to why they're not doing it.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
        Did anybody notice that she was wearing the new atlantis jacket like the one Sam wears

because my guess is that she is the Duplicate weir because the real one never knew about the new jackets while the Dupli-Weir and TMC found out about them
        WOW I did not even think of that! That makes TOTAL sense now. The Repli-Weir from TMC DID see our new jackets from there counterparts. Now the question is If It is that Weir, Did the Dupe Team survive as well?

Watching the ending again: I noticed that the Crew Said " Our Intel is correct. The planet is completly Destroyed" This tells us that they were not around them at the time when the planet was destroyed. I feel that "It's Time to Begin" is referring to them trying to research Asention. Since the replicators in TMC were Hiding from Oberoth's Group, It leads me to think this might be the case. Lets Wait till Season 5 to see.
        sigpic
        Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

Yep, I think as many of you mention, after re-watching the episodes that the Weir in the final shot is probably not the same duplicate-Weir that was shot at the end of the previous episode. As many note, that duplicate was told Weir had died in order to keep the real SGA to keep searching for her and to take a more concrete a decisive action against the replicator homeworld. If you look at it closely it might have all been plan of this Weir or their faction of the replicators to get the real SGA into a fighting chance with the replicators without raising too many questions.

The point in hand now is the following:

- Is the new Weir and here followers replicators or duplicators?

Finally I am glad to see that the story will be followed up in Season 5, only not very clear of why till 5 and what will be prolonged in 5, I think crypticism is a nice touch.

Comment

I hope she has a plan!! A BIg master plan to get rid of the Wraith or maybe go back to earth!! --> remember the asuran thrive on netruonim(sp?) so it would be a good assumption that the first place she would look for and goal would be to colonise on is some place that is rich with netruonim so they can replicate more --> most likely she would probably have separate bases so if one is destroyed she can replicate in another place... she does have the knowledge of earth and atlantis meaning she has some idea of ascension and operate really clever strategic plans as compared to the other asurans...

ooooo i'm beginning it enjoy stargate now...

What a twist at the end of BAMSR... makes me wonder how they are going to twist Becketts return? Will he be evil or good?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              That is easy to explain away... Her ship was NOT at the battle, therefore could not get affected..
              Very true. I wonder how she got her hands on that ship....

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
              You know what would be even more interesting, is if the Weir that was depicted in This Mortal Coil is the Weir that was on the bridge of the Aurora. That she was faking pretending that she was a clone. Everyone else bled when they were cut, she didn't.
              But the real Weir was only part replicator. She was still mostly flesh and blood. Either one would have bled when cut.
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana
              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

okay I only read the first page but I didnt see anyone mention this but if they did in the previous pages then please forgive me.

What if the Wier is the clone and all the people the the aurora class ship with her are replicators that want to ascend?

The fact that the clone team was not confirmed killed means that they all could have survived, then been taken captive.
                The replicators that wanted to ascend could have created a process to be re-created if they died with their mind being transfered thru thier own Replicator network.
                So they could have died where the repli-atlatis was destroyed and been re-created on another planet(or ship).
                the clones could have been rescued and then wier given control of the aurora ship to help the "I want to Ascend" replicators to get a human "Soul" so to speak so they can ascend.
                She said, now we dont have to look over our shoulders.
                I just have a feeling that the good replicators are not dead and the clone Weir is still alive.

Comment

The old replicators are dead. The wraith were heavily injured and food deprived. The humans of Atlantis and its allies are now the strongest in the Pegasus galaxy. The bad guys are defeated (nearly defeated) and yet there's still a fifth season.
                  It is only logical to believe that there will be a new bad guy in the next season and the only one i can think of right now is the new Weir and her crew of merry replicators.
                  Perhaps Weir wanted to start her own replicator faction but kept being opposed by Oberoth's gang. She knew that with a human's personality and "soul", the replicators could reach their full potential and be stronger than ever before. In order to get rid of the old replicators, she devised a plan that would get the Replicator ship tracking device to Atlantis (making sure her ship could not be tracked) which led to the defeat of the old replicators. Now that she has no one who could interfere with her plans, she can create a new and improved replicator homeworld with better replicators and dominate the entire galaxy and quite possibly the universe.
                  Either that or she wants to establish McDonalds burger joints all across the Pegasus galaxy with a Starbucks Cafe near every stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by o-0 View Post
                    with a Starbucks Cafe near every stargate.
                    Never was there a more insidious foe.

Comment

Maybe her plan is to help her people the only way she can now; by using her allies to destroy the Wraith. However, I can see her becoming "tainted" by the nanites inside her or the things she is forced to do or go through... maybe even losing her humanity along the way and becoming exactly what she set out to destroy.

It would certainly be interesting to see Elizabeth end up having to choose between what she thinks is right and what really is.
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

In the end she said "Good, we can finally get to work without having to look over our shoulders".

They're trying to conceal their actions but from whom?
                        The 2 alternatives that I see are:

(1) Good Weir is researching ascension and she doesn't have to hide from the replicators.
                        (2) Bad Weir is hiding her evil galaxy-domination plans from Atlantis.

IMO, it's (1), as Malozzi's latest poem sais:
                        An old friend returns, loyalties are reversed
                        This sounds a lot like Weir returning and it might indicate an Atlantis-asurian alliance.

If (2) is the case, then the "old friend" might also be Steve willing to join forces with Atlantis in the fight against Weir :/

There must be a reason they were not affected by Rodney's weapon.
                        They obviously weren't on the planet, as Weir and her posse were outcasts.

Question is: did she have anything to do with the Wraith approaching Atlantis for assistance?
                        sigpic
                        Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

i haven't read any other posts, cause most people come off with stuff that is way out there and funny, but this is all i'm gonna say:

the Weir in the end is the original Weir and i guarantee it was her plan in the beginning of This Mortal Coil to give the original Atlantis team the tracking device to destroy the Replicators. even though the repliweir said the real Weir was dead, it was just a thing so Atlantis wouldn't look for her. it's so only obvious cause they were sent to New Athos, even though the Athosians aren't there.

we don't know what Weirs plans are, but we do know that Oberoth and the other replicators are dead besides the few "renegades" who are with Weir. they are probably following her cause she's the closest to ascension cause she is human. she was NOT in the area when the planet got destroyed, cause she knew McKay would figure something out, otherwise Weir and her ship would have been destroyed too, none of this oh she was hiding in the planet or cloaked or whatever.

this is my opinion, i'm leaving it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sokar_The_Wraith View Post
                            i haven't read any other posts, cause most people come off with stuff that is way out there and funny, but this is all i'm gonna say:

the Weir in the end is the original Weir and i guarantee it was her plan in the beginning of This Mortal Coil to give the original Atlantis team the tracking device to destroy the Replicators. even though the repliweir said the real Weir was dead, it was just a thing so Atlantis wouldn't look for her. it's so only obvious cause they were sent to New Athos, even though the Athosians aren't there.

we don't know what Weirs plans are, but we do know that Oberoth and the other replicators are dead besides the few "renegades" who are with Weir. they are probably following her cause she's the closest to ascension cause she is human. she was NOT in the area when the planet got destroyed, cause she knew McKay would figure something out, otherwise Weir and her ship would have been destroyed too, none of this oh she was hiding in the planet or cloaked or whatever.

this is my opinion, i'm leaving it at that.
                            So why would she bother creating a duplicate team?

Comment

i originally thought that she had gone evil and had taken control of some of the replicators and was planning something evil...with evilness

Comment

Working...
                              X