Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheJediSpectre View Post
    "Hello"
    I loved that part too. So cute and friendly as Fran is about to bring about the Replicators destruction.

Comment

Oh my God there were so many good lines in this episode.

The Rodney and Wriath scene where he offers to feed on him to force him to hurry. " I could feed on you would that make you work faster?" Col. Ellis
      insulting Rodney and Rodney firing back then Shepard coming to his rescue and finally Carter yelling at Ellis , "If you ever talk to someone under my command like that again I will have you removed." Go Carter.

Love Fran when she says, "hello" (oops well really goodbye)

This episode gave everyone a chance to shine that's what made it so great. One of my favorites.
      sigpic
      Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

After Teyla reveals to John and Ronon that she's pregnant. . .

Sheppard: I. . .didn't know you were seeing anyone. [turns to Ronon]
        Ronon: Don't look at me!

And the whole "Colonels" greeting was amusing, too.
        . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Fran: "One always wishes to fulfill ones purpose"

kind of reminds me of Bicentennial Man [Robin Williams, Sam Neil(NZER)]

XOXO
          Dan

Comment

Fran: "Hello" then she proceeds to kill all the replicators.

The Colonels scene at the start, four colonels standing in a perfect square, did anybody else notice that?

The wraith feeding joke was great too.

Also, "Sheppard that better not be you" "Sheppard! What the hell are you doing here?!" "Larrin what the hell are you doing here?!?"

Comment

"Good seeing you again"

"I bet it was"
              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

(rephrased)
                Rodney: "Did I tell you on how I fixed an Aurora class ship moments before the eruption of the volcano?"
                Miserbale Todd: "Yes, you did."

Todd should be made a permanent character on sGa. Seriously.
                Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                Yes, I am!
                sigpic
                Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                  I got to say my favorite quote was when Caldwell and beamed down

Ellis: "Colonel"
                  Caldwell: "Colonel"
                  Carter: "Colonel"
                  Sheppard: "Colonel"
                  and then Mckay: "Seriously?"
                  Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                  (rephrased)
                  Rodney: "Did I tell you on how I fixed an Aurora class ship moments before the eruption of the volcano?"
                  Miserbale Todd: "Yes, you did."

Todd should be made a permanent character on sGa. Seriously.
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I know it's not exactly a quote, but I love the way Zelenka slinks away awkwardly in the background when Mckay's talking to Fran about death.

Comment

Zelenka sneaking off in Rodney-Fran awkward conversation moment

Comment

Fran: Hello
                        Zelenka: Oh my

Damn ****ing right Radek!

Comment

"Congratulations"

I like Ronan and Teyla's scene after John removed her from active duty. Touching ...

And I can't remember the exact line, but it's the first time we hear Fran speak and Zelenka comments on that, and Rodney says something about regretting the decision ... (on edit, it was Rodney's comment to Jenks' quote)

This episode had so many great lines ... definitely have to watch it again!

Comment

I think Ronan saying "don't look at me" is the one that's gonna last from this episode... at least for me.
                            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by TheJediSpectre View Post
                              "Hello"
                              That one gets it for me.. THe second runner is for when Raddick mentioned
                              WHat would happen if they managed to control that blob then we would have a super godzilla replicator" (or something like that)..

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                              I got to say my favorite quote was when Caldwell and beamed down

Ellis: "Colonel"
                              Caldwell: "Colonel"
                              Carter: "Colonel"
                              Sheppard: "Colonel"
                              and then Mckay: "Seriously?"
                              That makes me wonder.. did they give him another promotion?

nsulting Rodney and Rodney firing back then Shepard coming to his rescue and finally Carter yelling at Ellis , "If you ever talk to someone under my command like that again I will have you removed." Go Carter.
                              Actually she said "If you ever talk like that to someone under my command again, you will never be welcomed in here."

I think Ronan saying "don't look at me" is the one that's gonna last from this episode... at least for me.
                              That comes in at fourth for me... ALmost like he was suspecting SHep thought he was the dad..

Comment

Originally posted by dan_kiwiz View Post
                                Fran: "One always wishes to fulfill ones purpose"

kind of reminds me of Bicentennial Man [Robin Williams, Sam Neil(NZER)]

XOXO
                                Dan
                                Good reference! Bicentennial Man is one of my favorite movies.

What Larrin said at the conference totally cracked me up: "We have an arsenal of drones but none of my guys can fire 'em quite like you can."

I had a weird thought about this line and the looks on Carter and Sheppard's faces confirmed that.
                                "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X