X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldn't remember a little thing like that .....and i hate dogs
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

how does one go about submitting a vid for the gw player i can't find a submit area anywhere

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/send_us_your_videos.shtml

follow the instructions (never done this though so I'm not sure if it'll work)
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

I just wanted to say I love Gateworld Play! Its like an advent calendar event every day of the week.

Although, for the past two weeks I have been flatly unable to get the theme of the Gummy Bears out of my head! (Chiyanna's fan video.)

Nice work guys, please keep it up!
          Last edited by Thunderbird 2; 11 April 2008, 08:03 AM.
          Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
          Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Thank you for getting Michael Shanks to do the Gateworld Play introduction, it's cool to hear the actors introduce these features.
            AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post
              Thank you for getting Michael Shanks to do the Gateworld Play introduction, it's cool to hear the actors introduce these features.
              if there ever get RDA i don't care what greg does the place will crash

Comment

I love it! I can't believe how fast the videos load, I'd thought it'd be very slow if GW did anything like this, like the stargate website.

Would it be possible to have an iTunes or other podcast application compliant feed
                Cosmetic dentist in Southampton

Comment

We are indeed planning for a video podcast feed later this year, which will include some (but not all) of GW Play's daily content.

We just have a couple of technical hurdles to overcome first (and David's already created most of the GW Play content for the summer, and he'd kill me if I asked him to reassemble his work files to generate iPod-compatible vids!).
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Darren,

I'm confused! In the trive easy about the name of Kinsey, why do you show them the scene from Auguration with the president! Surly you can find a scene where you hear Kinsey's real first name!
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

I hope I'm not throwing off the conversation but I'm having problems with the latest play vid (spoken stargate - about getting your ass kicked). The countdown gets to four then the video stops and the player goes back to neutral (as in a pic of Teal'c). I've looked at the loading and it appears to be loading right, it just gets to 4 then messes up. Just me or anyone else getting this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Melak View Post
                        I hope I'm not throwing off the conversation but I'm having problems with the latest play vid (spoken stargate - about getting your ass kicked). The countdown gets to four then the video stops and the player goes back to neutral (as in a pic of Teal'c). I've looked at the loading and it appears to be loading right, it just gets to 4 then messes up. Just me or anyone else getting this problem?
                        same thing here i'm using ie 7

Comment

I'm guessing it's a problem with the upload then since I'm on ff on ubuntu

Comment

Thanks for reporting the error, guys! Yes, there was some sort of problem with the upload. I've taken it down until I can fix it.

Comment

no problem, glad we could be of help. I hope it won't be too big of a problem to fix, I love the trivia and games posts on play, gives me a chance to test my gate geekiness.

Comment

Just adding my 10 pence - I have always loved Gateworld play, its like a Stargate Avent calendar activity on a daily basis! The creativity that goes into it is top notch, and the detail of the cast lending their voices is a nice little touch too!
                                Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
                                Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X