Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the video - "How To Save A Life" by OBfreak. Two thumbs up!

Comment

I love the "Gateworld Play" bits! My favorite is the Peter Williams one.

An RDA and a Teryl Rothery would completely make my day, though.
      sigpic
      Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
        I love the "Gateworld Play" bits! My favorite is the Peter Williams one.

and having lost city in it also added to the epic win
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

That is an awesome video "Time Of Your Life" on GateWorld Play right now. A must see for SGA and especially Zelenka fans!

Comment

Wanted to say thanks for the awesome Joe Flanigan video on GW play *happy sigh* Cute insight into the phenomenon too
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

I love the podcast. I can't till you do season ten. I didn't know season nine was supposed to start a sorta new series. I can just imagine.
              http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

In the new video, there's a typo. It should be "gardener", not "gardner".
                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Whups! Must've had Sarah Gardner on my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                    Whups! Must've had Sarah Gardner on my mind.
                    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!

sigpic

Comment

besides we all know my videos are the best thing on GW play
                      <insert shameless plug>
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                        besides we all know my videos are the best thing on GW play
                        <insert shameless plug>
                        LOL Name one. Let me be the judge.

sigpic

Comment

well this is the link to the only one I have on GW play - http://www.gateworld.net/video/fanvi...02145968.shtml
                          Its a Ronon video -but the quality is better if you just get it from my website

My Website for SGA
                          right now there are only the two Ronon videos

One for Ronon and the episode of Sateda and the other is just Ronon being ...well Ronon
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                            well this is the link to the only one I have on GW play - http://www.gateworld.net/video/fanvi...02145968.shtml
                            Its a Ronon video -but the quality is better if you just get it from my website

My Website for SGA
                            right now there are only the two Ronon videos

One for Ronon and the episode of Sateda and the other is just Ronon being ...well Ronon
                            Very nice. However, Jelgate would freak if he saw the Turkey on your website. But very nice indeed.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks you should see my BSG ones ...they are better

and me worry about Jel...mm....nope not gonna happen

However, before we hijack the GW Play thread...I hope folks have taken the time to check it out and have seen all of the cool stuff that is on there

Comment

R.I.P Gateworld Play
                                sigpic
                                Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                                Metal gear fan

Comment

Working...
                                X