Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because Phenomenon was being planned then. We set aside a few minutes with him to do just that. It's not that uncommon in interviews.

Phenomenon has been the most long-term project GateWorld has ever undertaken. It's required a great deal of forward-thinking. Almost every video interview we've done with a celebrity included a moment with them regarding Phenomenon. Others, such as with Martin Gero and Colin Cunningham, were recorded solely for this release.

The fan interviews, of course, have never been seen whatsoever.

Comment

Phenomenon is great! Have you recorded one with Claudia Black too?

Comment

What a cool great addition to the site! Keep up the great work guys!

Comment

The idea is good, but I can hardly change what I want to play. The GW : P section should get an own sub-page with a detailed list of the playable videos.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Like a "more videos" link?

http://www.gateworld.net/video/
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
              The idea is good, but I can hardly change what I want to play. The GW : P section should get an own sub-page with a detailed list of the playable videos.
              I was going to say something similar a seperate tab at the top of the page would be nice could then go straight there...I have saved the list page to my favourites but I am very lazy....

Kriss
              sigpic

Comment

i'm 3-0 on the triva...keep adding more i love it
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

There is a "Video" option under "Franchise" on the main site menu. For the time being, we don't have space to give it its own tab.

We figured it could essentially live on the home page and not necessarily need a main navigation option, much like the News section.

Comment

that being mentioned, i find it a pain in the mikta to have to scroll down for the news. can the interview banner he shortened and the player moved there?

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                      There is a "Video" option under "Franchise" on the main site menu. For the time being, we don't have space to give it its own tab.

We figured it could essentially live on the home page and not necessarily need a main navigation option, much like the News section.
                      Thanks for the quick response..and thankyou for keeping it on the front page..I do know what you mean about the tabs...I have to change all of mine and what a pain!...

Kriss
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                        that being mentioned, i find it a pain in the mikta to have to scroll down for the news. can the interview banner he shortened and the player moved there?
                        could use this http://www.gateworld.net/news/index.shtml or rss feeds .....most browsers now support them
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                          Phenomenon is great! Have you recorded one with Claudia Black too?
                          We have not yet recorded one with Claudia.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                            We have not yet recorded one with Claudia.
                            What are the chances that you'll be able to do this?

Comment

Obviously we have to do video in person, whereas many of our audio interviews are done over the phone. We would probably have to track down Claudia at a convention GW was attending, since we aren't permitted to do video on the Stargate set (should we ever find ourselves there with her again, for a future SG-1 movie).

So I'd estimate that our chances of a video interview with Claudia are currently only slightly better than the odds of Claudia attending a Stargate convention in Vancouver, California, Chicago, or New York.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                                Obviously we have to do video in person, whereas many of our audio interviews are done over the phone. We would probably have to track down Claudia at a convention GW was attending, since we aren't permitted to do video on the Stargate set (should we ever find ourselves there with her again, for a future SG-1 movie).

So I'd estimate that our chances of a video interview with Claudia are currently only slightly better than the odds of Claudia attending a Stargate convention in Vancouver, California, Chicago, or New York.
                                As far as I know Adam from Creation is hoping to get Claudia for this year Farscape convention in Burbank, so perhaps you should consider this option?

Comment

Working...
                                X