This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    I have a hard time believing the Wraith don't already know about the Travelers.
    Then you and I will have to disagree again. If the Wraith knew about an advanced group of humans, don't you think they would have spent a lot of time in the last few thousand years trying to eliminate the threat the Travelers posed? Also, could pose in the future if they developed a highly advanced weapon that could allow their smaller ships to have an advantage over a Hive ship? I think the Wraith would hunt them down like they destroyed Sateda.
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

That imo is why the travelers stayed ON their ships, to keep mobile so the wraith would have a harder time to track them down.

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
        Then you and I will have to disagree again. If the Wraith knew about an advanced group of humans, don't you think they would have spent a lot of time in the last few thousand years trying to eliminate the threat the Travelers posed? Also, could pose in the future if they developed a highly advanced weapon that could allow their smaller ships to have an advantage over a Hive ship? I think the Wraith would hunt them down like they destroyed Sateda.
        To state the obvious space is vast. Thier are millions if not billions of solar systems. Not to mention the vast voids between solar systems. It would be very difficult to hunt down the Travelers especially if the Wraith are hibernating. Satedia was on one planet. Very easy to locate a planet with a Stargate on it
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Plus who's to say they even considered the travellers with their broke ass ships a threat.

Comment

Now that I would disagree with. If they found a race like the Satedans or Genii a threat the Wraith would certainly see the Travelers as a threat. Broken or not they have hyperdrive ships
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Great episode.
              As everyone else i thought it was some great CGI, and it was good to see the Travelers again. Didn't really like Fran, she (it) made me real nervous.
              But Caldwell was there and that was a plus.
              The "Colonel, Colonel, Colonel, Colonels" "Are you serious?" was funny.
              And Teyla finally revealed her secret ...

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Now that I would disagree with. If they found a race like the Satedans or Genii a threat the Wraith would certainly see the Travelers as a threat. Broken or not they have hyperdrive ships
                True they did have hyper drives..

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                  I guess this episode illustrates perfectly what SGA is all about. Good old fashioned action, well paced and just great fun to watch.
                  exactly! I sure do miss this show.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X