• Show
Clear All

I think Dr. Keller is a cutie and tops my list
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
      I already voted for Larrin, but I thought I would add a pic of Jill Wagner.
      Bless you!

Ok, here's my top 5 (and PG reasons why)
      1) Larrin - see Redhooks sig banner!

2) Vala - Cause I was a fan of her's from Farscape and between the black leather outfit and the pigtails...frell me

3) Adria - tune in next time for "HOT are the Ori (chicks) or "They're called hips Jackson!"

4) Dr. Weir - not the "what's with the blonde? from SG1"... Torri She's the one who really made that character stand out as both a strong leader and eye-candy for us boys. Some of us are turned on by the ones who aren't "damsels is distress"

5) Dr. Keller - Loved her on Firefly...but they didn't clone that character when they brought her here.
      Last edited by krash; 04 January 2008, 10:05 PM.

Comment

I second Fran. She's pretty cute.
        Mammals suck!

"Real men don't need inertia dampers."

Check out my GURPS campaign setting wiki, Islands of War!

Stop sending me friendship requests. I will deny them all, regardless of who they come from.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
          I think Dr. Keller is a cutie and tops my list
          agreed but after seeing BAMSR FRAN comes a very close second
          Last edited by Cban; 05 January 2008, 05:07 AM.
          sigpic
          Sig For Me!

Comment

If she'd been on the list sooner, I would have gone with Fran.

Comment

Well, I picked Teyla, but it's a hard choice!!! They're all beautiful...
              --Kate

Comment

I'd have gone with Fran as well. She was very cute.

Comment

Originally posted by NotANumber View Post
                  I'd have gone with Fran as well. She was very cute.
                  I would have to say the same
                  sigpic

Comment

Still Larrin for me;

Spoiler:

I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Fraaaaaaannnn!!!

Comment

Larrin from the newest SGA ep;

I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

I dunno about you guys. But I think Sam was pretty hideous in SG1.

But in Atlantis... OMG ........wow wow wow.

Not just the hair either... her face looks less manly or something.. more airburshed like a good photo or something.. i dunno its hard to explain.... and I guess the sleeker uniform helps to
                          BSG (Drama/Soap Opera)

Soap Opera: The main characteristics that define soap operas are "an emphasis on family life, personal relationships, sexual dramas, emotional and moral conflicts; some coverage of topical issues; set in familiar domestic interiors with only occasional excursions into new locations

Drama: A drama film is a film genre that depends mostly on in-depth development of realistic characters dealing with emotional themes

SG1/SGA are not Drama/Soap although some elements are touched on to add depth to these action/adventure series. If you want to see a show focused on Soap/Drama go watch BSG or Days of our Lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post
                            I dunno about you guys. But I think Sam was pretty hideous in SG1.

But in Atlantis... OMG ........wow wow wow.

Not just the hair either... her face looks less manly or something.. more airburshed like a good photo or something.. i dunno its hard to explain.... and I guess the sleeker uniform helps to
                            harsh words...but yeah, I don't think Sam's that hot either.

sigpic

Comment

I think she looked her best in season 8 to be honest...

Comment

I agree, she looked worst when she had the really really short boyish hair. She really fits in long messy hair as seen in Tabula rasa but she always wears a pony tail or something which doesn't fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X