• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and let's keep the pics pg please.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I voted for Adria, but I always thought that Kristen Dalton who played Anna in Resurrection was very pretty.

Comment

I already voted for Larrin, but I thought I would add a pic of Jill Wagner.
        I'm like Falcon Horus in that my choice is probably easy for someone else to guess.
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

i think the last we saw of cassandra looked great(im 13)

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            and let's keep the pics pg please.
            Is this why my post got deleted... seriously?

No, seriously, that was too much? What would pass for slightly risque in the late 1950's is too much for GW now?

Comment

It's always baffled me why Gateworld is PG anyway, especially when there's full frontal in the first episode of SG-1.

Comment

since the movie was made by different people that who run the site, it's not a far stretch to know that we'd NEVER put a full frontal of the actress that played shau'ri on the site.

I snipped the pic of jolene where she was topless with only her hands covering her breasts, the grace park 'tasteful mostly nude' that i've snipped before and one other provocative shot of someone that i can't recall at the moment.

Gateworld is PG because DArren says so, and since he pays the bills, we follow his rules. Plain and simple.

Please keep the pics of the actresses tasteful, unless you'd like to only be allowed to post screen caps

For those that did get snipped, i think posting a screen cap of hte actress would be a viable alternative

sigpic

Comment

All I posted was a pic of the Wraith queen photshopped as Marilyn Monroe in that classic pic where her dress is sort of blowing up. You couldn't see anything, it was meant to be funny.

So based on that I guess rock and roll music is a no no to. That was considered pretty racy in the 50's to as a recall. That no good Presley boy, just look at him gyrating up there on that stage. It's the devil's music that rock and roll, the devil's music you hear!

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
                    Is this why my post got deleted... seriously?

No, seriously, that was too much? What would pass for slightly risque in the late 1950's is too much for GW now?
                    your post was deleted becaus we have a rule here against manips. You cannot put one person's head on another's body (even one painted blue)

It was a good manip, and very original, but it was against our rules

sigpic

Comment

your post was deleted becaus we have a rule here against manips. You cannot put one person's head on another's body (even one painted blue)

It was a good manip, and very original, but it was against our rules
                      So I guess this means my 'shop of Teal'c with boobs it out to then.

Comment

yeah, fraid so.

sigpic

Comment

since the movie was made by different people that who run the site, it's not a far stretch to know that we'd NEVER put a full frontal of the actress that played shau'ri on the site.

I snipped the pic of jolene where she was topless with only her hands covering her breasts, the grace park 'tasteful mostly nude' that i've snipped before and one other provocative shot of someone that i can't recall at the moment.

Gateworld is PG because DArren says so, and since he pays the bills, we follow his rules. Plain and simple.

Please keep the pics of the actresses tasteful, unless you'd like to only be allowed to post screen caps

For those that did get snipped, i think posting a screen cap of hte actress would be a viable alternative
                          Not really, as what you've described is PG.

Comment

it's not mine

And since PG is up to the definition of the mod at any point in time, my and our definitions are what counts.

sigpic

Comment

Fran
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Jenks I was just about to say we should add F.R.AN
                                Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                                A Face you Can Trust
                                sigpic
                                So whats the worst that could happen?
                                Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                                It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Working...
                                X