This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stargate beauties

hi i'm intrested to find out of the following list do poeple find the most attractive? and who do you think would be the best lovers? jack tealc sam vala daniel cameron weir teyla wraithqueen :thoranime09thor i'd have to say teyla is the most attractive but i'd like vala in my bed at night
    Sam
    24.09%
    Janet
    0.81%
    Dr Lam
    1.62%
    Vala
    10.32%
    Dr Weir
    20.85%
    Teyla
    10.73%
    Laura Cadman
    0.81%
    Wraith Queen
    2.02%
    Anise
    0.81%
    Rosha
    0.40%
    Katie Brown
    0.20%
    Kate Heightmeyer
    1.21%
    Dr Keller
    4.66%
    Hathor
    0.40%
    Osiris
    1.01%
    Adria
    13.77%
    Ishta
    0.20%
    Drey'auc
    0.00%
    Satterfield
    0.20%
    Larrin
    2.43%
    Other, not named
    3.44%

What is the point of this thread?
    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
      What is the point of this thread?
      dunno mate i was warpping out i guess. i'm new to this forum buisness and still working out how it all works

Comment

I'd say teyla
        Best quotes ever:
        O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
        Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
        Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
        Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
        Thor:I like the yellow ones
        O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Adria
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Vala
            sigpic
            Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
            Metal gear fan

Comment

Adria and Weir.
              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Sam

Cam

Jack

Teal'c

Vala

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Adria
                  Vala
                  Teyla
                  Sam
                  Weir
                  Heightmeyer
                  Wraith Queen

Comment

For me, Carter no question. Teyla imo is too masculine, Weir, not my taste, Vala too skinny imo and Adria well she's only bested by Carter .

Comment

Adria is nice, shame shes so evil and is pure energy
                      Best quotes ever:
                      O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                      Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                      Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                      Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                      Thor:I like the yellow ones
                      O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Heightmeyer and Adria, best naughty and nice there ever was.

Comment

Has to be:

Adria!!!

Comment

Kate & Teyla

Mmm... bring it on!
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Adria.

I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
                              X