This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori are not dead!

In fact they are hiding on Earth and broke into the cosmetics industry!!! Evidence:

Spoiler:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Darien; 01 January 2008, 05:50 AM.

pic is not working

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
      pic is not working
      How about now?

Comment

Originally posted by Darien View Post
        In fact they are hiding on Earth and broke into the cosmetics industry!!! Evidence:

Spoiler:
        [IMG][/IMG]
        Damn they those evil ascended beings, when will the madness end
        Best quotes ever:
        O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
        Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
        Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
        Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
        Thor:I like the yellow ones
        O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Spoiler:
          [IMG][/IMG]
          *Points* NUKE IT! NUKE IT TO HELL! Actually hells proboloy to convient... Hmm some where the Ori wouldnt like to be? Never mind ill get back to it later. NUKE IT!
          Pure.

Comment

And so their evil campaign to convert Earth begins, starting with cosmetics!

Comment

Yes, they are not just evil but clever *******s! Wonder if the priors used those cosmetic stuff too... Or maybe they were the test subjects.

Comment

The Ori are planning to take over the Earth by masquerading as a Swedish cosmetic line? Are they pacifistic now? Oh well. Just as long as they don't try to take over Lancôme Paris.
                "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

I know I wouldn't buy that perfum^^

Comment

This is exactly why I don't wear make up. And I use all natural cleansers on my face.
                    StarshineRoxie
                    A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      [IMG][/IMG]
                      dam the ori they are everywhere
                      sigpic
                      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                      Metal gear fan

Comment

I always knew the Ori were Swedish...
                        -- Brains12

Comment

Boycott the cosmetics industry.
                          Best quotes ever:
                          O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                          Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                          Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                          Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                          Thor:I like the yellow ones
                          O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Are you Darren's brother...?
                            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Considering how many times I got a taste of how aweful cosmetics taste when snogging my ex-gf's, I am not suprised that the Ori are involved. Hmmm, women wear cosmetics, Ori make cosmetics.......I got it!! Women are the Ori!!!!!!!!
                              Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                              Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Working...
                              X