This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowpantism

Mappopism is a false religion with a powerless figurehead. I propose the only true god, cowpants. He is the person who keeps this forum going. I bow to you cowpants. The only poster who deserves to be worshiped.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Is that because he wanted to stop Wolfax from marrying me? Or do you really trust Cowpants? I do actually. Well, most of the time.
    Last edited by starshineRoxie; 30 December 2007, 03:41 PM.
    StarshineRoxie
    A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
    sigpic

Comment

you have stryed from the path of richessness

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Mappopism is a false religion with a powerless figurehead. I propose the only true god, cowpants. He is the person who keeps this forum going. I bow to you cowpants. The only poster who deserves to be worshiped.
        BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!! KILL THE HERETIC!!!*kills Jelgate* nothing to see here folks go back to worshiping Mapp
        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
        sigpic

Comment

Cowpants is a Mappotheist, as well you know.
          StarshineRoxie
          A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
          sigpic

Comment

and it's called Mappothism BTW
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
              BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!! KILL THE HERETIC!!!*kills Jelgate* nothing to see here folks go back to worshiping Mapp
              the evil one shall die *hits jel with lightning*

Comment

I'm a Saint of the Mappothosian order. Should you really be praying to me?

Comment

and it's called Mappothism BTW
                  You can't kill a servant of the great cow. He is a true god that deserves to be worshiped. All hail Cow.
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

i am the Mesiah you shall die infadel *hits jel with more lightning *

Comment

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
                      I'm a Saint of the Mappothosian order. Should you really be praying to me?
                      no, we should only hold you in very high regard. and JEl, he's NOT a cow! he always says that!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
                        i am the Mesiah you shall die infadel *hits jel with more lightning *
                        *no effect* You doubt the power of the cow. He is all knowing and all powerful and will clearly strike you down for your heretic acts against his servant.
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

no, we should only hold you in very high regard. and JEl, he's NOT a cow! he always says that!
                          lets combine our powers to crush him

Comment

*no effect* You doubt the power of the cow. He is all knowing and all powerful and will clearly strike you down for your heretic acts against his servant.
                            HE'S NOT A COW!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
                              lets combine our powers to crush him
                              EARTH
                              WATER!
                              WIND!
                              FIRE!
                              HEART!
                              GO PLANET!
                              *captain planet appears*
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X