This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: The Magazine

Does anybody know when they start to ship the magazine out? I have forgotten, I seem to want to remember it being in October. But it could have been November?

If anybody remembers...I'd appreciate a reply back! Thanks

Ace
    "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

i think i read october too!

Comment

Originally posted by OfF3nSiV3
      i think i read october too!
      Ok...good so I wasn't imagining that! Wonder when they plan on shipping it, strike that...I wonder when it will be in my mailbox

Ace

Comment

The Official Collectors series Magazine will be on sale from Oct 14 in Australia. The first issue is going to be $9.95 and every issue after will be $19.95 Each issue will come with a DVD containing three episodes of the series, with the magazine coming to a finish when every episode is out. We got the notice for it today at work and I was screaming because I have the DVD's already and it is a lot of money to spend on DVD's I do not need. But I want the magazine!

The full thing will cost upwards of $1400...this is different to the official magaine that is coming out and I am not sure what countries this is being released in. All I know is it goes out in three days in Western Australia
        ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

I think Ace is on about the official magazine and not the DVD magazine.

The official magazine site is http://www.titanmagazines.com/us/Stargate/Stargate.html

and the DVD magazine site is http://www.stargatedvd.co.uk/

Comment

yeh he means the official one, its due out near end of october so theyll be shipping soon!
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
              I think Ace is on about the official magazine and not the DVD magazine.

The official magazine site is http://www.titanmagazines.com/us/Stargate/Stargate.html

and the DVD magazine site is http://www.stargatedvd.co.uk/
              Indeed I was talking about the official magainze. ::waits anxiously by the mailbox::

Ace

Comment

I just got word that Issue #1 (Titan) has been printed, so hopefully that means it's on schedule to hit the shelves the week of Oct. 25 (which is what MGM announced in their e-mail newsletter this week)!

I can't wait to see it ...
                GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                  I just got word that Issue #1 (Titan) has been printed, so hopefully that means it's on schedule to hit the shelves the week of Oct. 25 (which is what MGM announced in their e-mail newsletter this week)!

I can't wait to see it ...
                  Excellent...Thank you Darren

Ace

Comment

I had almost forgotten about the magazine... Gotta remember to pick it up that week
                    O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
                    Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Well it came today...found it in my mailbox! I was very happy...can't wait for the next issue! Lots of cool stuff in it...no real spoilers. Which I take as a bad thing, but I know alot of people don't like them, so I can understand why they weren't put in. Highly recommend it though!

Ace

Comment

Working...
                      X