No announcement yet.

The Pharaoh Hamenthotep Fanclub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why oh why does this thread not get more patronage!!?
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

Beats me.

Beer?
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

yeah why not, maybe that will up the members of this great and glorius thread!!
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

*starts pouring beer* So not a big fan of the cantina's piratey atmosphere, eh?
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

it's ok, i just don't like getting wet, and i get seasick and TARDIS' are generally better
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            Quotes!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, its still a Tardis...I just changed the 'desktop theme', as it were. *slides beer down the bar*

sigpic

Comment

wow, chameleon circuits working then? i like it, best of both worlds.
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                Quotes!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                  wow, chameleon circuits working then? i like it, best of both worlds.
                  Yep. Its all good. *sips rum**sways slightly*

sigpic

Comment

Pharoah Hamenthotep
                    who??
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      who??
                      The girl you previously thought was a man.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                        The girl you previously thought was a man.

Comment

That was her facial expression when she found out. Oh, we had a right laugh, we did.

sigpic

Comment

That was her facial expression when she found out. Oh, we had a right laugh, we did.
                            well is cool to have another pharaoh around

Comment

I know. I smell another ship on the horizon!

(Atem/Hamenthotep ship....get it?)

sigpic

Comment

...Pharaoh's a hottie!

Comment

Working...
                                X