X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
    ...Pharaoh's a hottie!
    *zats Cowpants* Down boy.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Why is PH the banning Queen

(banning thread post counter)
      Pharaoh Hamenthotep 1,656
      wolfax 1,125
      Platschu 990
      DutchIndeed 896

that's why
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Did any of those people actually get properly 'banned' though?
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

no, you seem to misunderstand the purpose of the banning thread,
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

So how does that make a banning queen if no one actually gets banned...

...I mean whats the point of having a thread when you're supposed to 'ban the person above' when they don't actually get banned.

sigpic

Comment

that's the point... it's supposed to be ironic!!
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              Quotes!
              sigpic

Comment

Thats the worst irony I've ever seen!

sigpic

Comment

you're the worst irony i've ever seen
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  Quotes!
                  sigpic

Comment

Now thats what I call ironic.

sigpic

Comment

indeed
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      Quotes!
                      sigpic

Comment

Y'know, its weird that this is Pharoah's fanclub and she's only seen fit to visit us once.

sigpic

Comment

i think she doesn't want to get too bigheaded, or drunk on power. look what happened to a certian GW member who got his own religion!! (cowpants obviously)
                          her modesty, that's another reason why she's so great!!
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

ha - if only you know the truth to why I really created this thread.

sigpic

Comment

it's not because you are a huge PH fan?
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

She has yet to keep her end of the bargain...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X