X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All hail PH!
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

My own fanclub? My evil scheme is all coming together... First I'll take over Gateworld... Then... the Universe!! Mwhahaha!!!!

Comment

Pharaoh really is the ultimate ban queen.
        StarshineRoxie
        A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
        sigpic

Comment

PH fan club? Wow!

mapp: You misspelled badly the "pharaoh" word in the thread's name.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

"I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
              OOOO A frog!!

Yeah PH very talented girl, deserving of a fanclub.

Comment

So PH, who're you backing in the next Gateworld presidential elections?
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

mapp: You misspelled badly the "pharaoh" word in the thread's name.
                  YOU DESTROY EVERYTHING IT MEANS TO BE HUMAN!
                  I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

^
                    sigpic

Comment

mapp won't llike me anymore. But I had to protect my Queen.

Comment

mapp won't llike me anymore. But I had to protect my Queen.
                        And I protect mine;

HAPPY BDAY, PHARAOH!!!!!
                        Last edited by Admiral Mappalazarou; 29 December 2007, 12:41 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Wow. You post better and better pictures about Keira.

Comment

That's because she's gorgeous.

Last edited by Admiral Mappalazarou; 29 December 2007, 01:52 AM.

sigpic

Comment

oh no!!! i missed PH's birthday, i wasn't even online all day!! happy belated birthday our queen and ruler!! all hail, all hail!!

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                              So PH, who're you backing in the next Gateworld presidential elections?
                              herself i hope, i know i'd vote for her!!
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                              Quotes!
                              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                                oh no!!! i missed PH's birthday, i wasn't even online all day!! happy belated birthday our queen and ruler!! all hail, all hail!!

herself i hope, i know i'd vote for her!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X