The Pharaoh Hamenthotep Fanclub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pharaoh Hamenthotep Fanclub

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls. I present the last in a long line of fanclubs in Off Topic. She's everything and anything you want her to be (legally) and one of the finest officers I've had the pleasure of serving with aboard The Gateworld Cantina.

The Pharaoh Hamenthotep Fan Club

Reasons I like PH;

- She's gorgeous
    - She's courageous
    - She's smart
    - She's an amazing martial artist
    - She loves Red Dwarf and Top Gear

Etc... Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know how awesome she is.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

w00t yeah, it's about time PH had a fan club
    shame she's northern, but she's allowed one flaw right?

you also forgot to say shes creative and telented
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

Pharoah Hamenthotep is female??? huh

Comment

yes.... you got a problem with that?
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah but that was pretty obvious. I didn't want to offset her overwhelming coolness by stating too much then ruining the surprise for those who don't know her yet.

She's also a magnificent singer.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P2J View Post
            Pharoah Hamenthotep is female??? huh
            Ooooh so Pharaohs have to be male, do they? Looks like we got a wise guy, folks.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
              Yeah but that was pretty obvious. I didn't want to offset her overwhelming coolness by stating too much then ruining the surprise for those who don't know her yet.

She's also a magnificent singer.
              really? well i guess that would come under talented
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              Quotes!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                really? well i guess that would come under talented
                And she's an amazing dancer. You shoulder see her shake that graceful body all over the cantina deck when the disco beat kicks in. *whistles*

sigpic

Comment

lol, i havent been to the cantina since it became a galleon, so i'll take your word for it.
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  Quotes!
                  sigpic

Comment

Did I also mention she's a great cook? She cooks something fierce...

sigpic

Comment

she cooks rancors?
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      Quotes!
                      sigpic

Comment

And Banthas...And even, on occasion, Hutts.

She never eats the food she cooks though...it makes her too critical if you get me.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                          Ooooh so Pharaohs have to be male, do they? Looks like we got a wise guy, folks.
                          i always assumed Hamenthotep was male ....not may females use a summer glua avatar

Comment

Originally posted by P2J View Post
                            i always assumed Hamenthotep was male ....not may females use a summer glua avatar
                            Summer is one extremely attractive woman...(ahem!)....for a terminator.

sigpic

Comment

honest i always knew she was a woman, you can normally just tell.

anyway, no-one mentioned how she is the queen banner!!! well, SHE IS
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X