• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Human Reaction

Comment

A Human Reaction - 11
      The Hidden Memory - 1

Almost unanimous! I love both episodes, but A Human Reaction is where Farscape suddenly became extraordinary rather than just very good for me so I prefer it a little bit

Thanks for playing everyone! I'm going to start the Season 3 tournament in a few minutes, so hope to see you there!

Stargate SG-1 Survivor - Season 2

Gateworld's Next Top Artist (NEW!)

B'elanna: This ship will not survive the formation of the cosmos...

Comment

Great tournament, Celsius! And not a squabble among us, I guess Farscape is a unifying force Can't wait to start S3...I remember more of those episodes

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

See you all in the S3 tournament (I completely missed the start of the S2 one, dang! )

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

As the lone voter for Hidden Memory (which was an easy vote for me), it was our introduction to Scorpius and knowing John has the wormhole technology, and this I think forms the framework for the rest of the series (plus they were damn good episodes and I'm always more partial to the agnst and torture stuff )

Well actually Nerve was the introduction to Scorpius, but you guys already voted that out.

However I would put Human Reaction as 3rd on my list, so I'm not totally disappointed.
            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

I see your point, Thunderstorm. I mean, I think the episodes that introduced Scorpius really kicked off the series...finally gave it a solid direction (which I am sooo grateful for). I just prefer A Human Reaction because I think it's a more interesting piece of storytelling. But I think the top five episodes were all great choices

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

cool tournament Celsius, looking forward to s3
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I really enjoyed this. I'm not usually into taking part in Tournaments, but this was great.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                    I see your point, Thunderstorm. I mean, I think the episodes that introduced Scorpius really kicked off the series...finally gave it a solid direction (which I am sooo grateful for). I just prefer A Human Reaction because I think it's a more interesting piece of storytelling. But I think the top five episodes were all great choices

-Stef
                    I could live with 4 of the top 5 (although I'd probably put Bug's Life as more top 10) but Family Ties has got to go. That ep never grabbed me. I would put it into the bottom 10. Move Nerve and then maybe Premiere into the top 5.
                    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                      I could live with 4 of the top 5 (although I'd probably put Bug's Life as more top 10) but Family Ties has got to go. That ep never grabbed me. I would put it into the bottom 10. Move Nerve and then maybe Premiere into the top 5.
                      Yeah, I kinda agree. I never really *cough* remember that episode aside from the last few minutes. I think those were GREAT...but I don't know so much about the entire episode itself Although, if it were up to me I'd have Through the Looking Glass in there

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                        Yeah, I kinda agree. I never really *cough* remember that episode aside from the last few minutes. I think those were GREAT...but I don't know so much about the entire episode itself Although, if it were up to me I'd have Through the Looking Glass in there

-Stef
                        "Through the Looking Glass" was a really great episode.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                        X